Salman Khan's 'Kick' different from his earlier films: Sajid Nadiadwala
- My government will not be vindictive: Narendra Modi on Robert Vadra
- Serious allegations against N Srinivasan in IPL spot-fixing probe report, keep him away from BCCI: Supreme Court
- Rahul tears into Narendra Modi's 'toffee model' development in Gujarat
- Karnataka: At least six burnt to death, 12 injured as bus catches fire
- Preview: Former champs lock horns in heavyweight clash
Filmmaker Sajid Nadiadwala says his upcoming Salman Khan starrer 'Kick' will be different from the films that the superstar has done before.
'Kick' is a remake of a 2009 Telugu hit of the same name. The masala entertainer film marks producer Sajid Nadiadwala's debut as a director.
"This film is going to be different. It is completely different from Salman's films earlier. I will add my style and touch to it," Sajid told PTI.
Presently, Sajid is shooting for the film in Karjat.
"It has been a good experience till now as a director. I have worked with Salman as a producer for quite a few films. We are having a great time, the experience is amazing," he added.
Sajid says since it is his debut as a director, Salman is giving some fruitful suggestions to him.
"He is bringing on board everything. We are working out scenes mutually, constructing ideas, etc... He helps me out in everything," Sajid said.
Besides, Salman the film also features Jacqueline Fernandez, Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Mithun Chakraborty, Archana Puran Singh and others. 'Kick' has been locked for release on Eid next year (July 27).