Salman, Prabhu Deva to team up for yet another remake?
- Coal scam: Ex-PM Manmohan Singh summoned as accused in Hindalco case
- Supreme Court hands out life term to six convicts in Manjunath murder case
- AAP Delhi MLAs write letter seeking expulsion of Yadav, Bhushan: Reports
- Land to Mines to coal, Oppn stands stall in RS
- BJP line to restive RSS: our ministers may quit if PDP doesn’t behave
After setting the cash registers ringing at the box office and starting a new wave of action-masala entertainers with 'Wanted', actor Salman Khan and choreographer-turned-director Prabhu Deva are likely to be teamed up again for a South film remake.
Gossip mills are abuzz that both will team up again for a film to be produced by Tips Company.
"We are doing a film with Salman in the lead. The film will be directed by Prabhu Deva. We can't talk about the subject it can be anything. We are still working on it," said producer Kumar Taurani.
"We will talk about it once everything falls in place. We will announce soon," he added.
It was 2009 blockbuster film "Wanted" that turned tables for Salman in Bollywood again and also opened doors as a director for Prabhu in B-town.
"They both started a new trend in the industry. We are pleased to be working with them. One side we have Salman who has a huge fan following and other hand Prabhu, whose style is liked by everyone," Taurani said.
Considering, that Salman has a jam packed schedule, the shooting for this film will only begin in 2013.
"We will start shooting for it by the end of next year," Taurani said.