Salman will do 'item' number for Tees Maar Khan
- Indonesian military plane crash death toll rises to 74
- Eurogroup turned down Greek bailout extension, says Finnish FinMin Alexander Stubb
- Disappointment creeping in over Modi govt's reform pace: Moody's
- Dholpur Palace: Congress' fresh document says it's a govt property
- Greece will not pay IMF debt on Tuesday: Finance minister
Salman Khan, who has agreed to be part of an 'item' number in Farah Khan's Tees Maar Khan, will shoot for the song from September 20 to 24.
"It is a fun song and will be picturised on Salman, Akshay Kumar and Katrina Kaif. The setting and the lyrics are still being worked out," said Shirish Kunder, Farah's husband and the producer of the film.
Meanwhile, shooting is going on at a hectic pace in different locations in Mumbai. The climax scene with all the actors, including Aman Varma, Aarya Babbar and Murli Sharma was shot at the courtroom set at Kamaal Amrohi Studios. The film is set for a December release.