Same old firms bag new BMC road contracts
- If Land Bill has anything against farmers, I'm ready to change it, says PM Modi
- Essar Leaks: ‘Guests are very important people... Kindly see they are comfortable’
- Mufti to head 25-member cabinet; PM to attend his swearing-in on Sunday
- Economic Survey pegs India's growth at over 8 percent, says inflation easing
- Rail budget missed the opportunity to lay out an agenda for the future, writes Nitish
Last month, for the western suburbs, Prakash Engineers was awarded the Rs 95.9-crore contract for asphalting all roads in the western suburbs while K R Constructions (Rs 132.39 crore) and RPS Infraprojects (Rs 135.87crore) were together awarded Rs 268.26 crore concretising contracts.