Samsung unveils smaller, cheaper Galaxy S3
- Mann Ki Baat: Every life lost in Kashmir is a loss to our nation, says PM Narendra Modi
- Our collective mistakes, mishandling, have pushed Kashmir youth to violence: Omar Abdullah
- Kashmir violence: 'Alternative' to pellets already in use, says CRPF affidavit
- ISRO successfully test launches scramjet engine from Sriharikota
- Sri Lanka: Still Counting the Wounds
Samsung Electronics Co. has unveiled a smaller and cheaper version of the Galaxy S3 smartphone with the same screen size as the iPhone 5.
Samsung says the Galaxy S3 mini features a screen measuring 4 inches diagonally, smaller than the Galaxy S III's 4.8 inch display but the same as Apple's iPhone 5, which was Apple's first upgrade of the iPhone screen size.
Samsung said the mini will be launched in Europe later this month but kept mum on schedules for other countries.
Samsung's German mobile shop lists the mini's price at 399 euros ($516) versus 550 euros ($711) for the cheapest S III.
- Public policy today, demands a bureaucracy less generalist
- Ironically, freedom of speech was first restricted to curb anti-Pakistan views
- Scorpene data leak underlines hazards of India’s dependence for military hardware
- Government has the opportunity to rein in food inflation on a sustainable basis
- PM Dahal must address coalition concerns, balance relations with India, China
- Dalits are angry about the hollowness of the current hyper-nationalism