Samsung working on 'smart watch' to take on Apple iWatch
- If Pakistan has sympathy for Kashmiri youth, they shouldn’t provoke them to attack army camps: Mehbooba Mufti
- Dhaka cafe attack mastermind, 2 others killed in police encounter
- Rio 2016 review: What they did at home, what in Olympics
- Buzz of change in Maldives, Mohammed Nasheed flies secretly to Lanka
- Kashmir: Police constable shot dead by terrorists
Samsung is working on a smart watch called the 'Galaxy Altius' to take on rival tech giant Apple, new leaked images have suggested.
The images, which were posted on a South Korean messageboard, purport to be screens from a forthcoming Samsung smart watch.
One image features the name Samsung Galaxy Altius, while others show a music player, clock and an email app, the Telegraph reports.
The pictures suggested that the Altius runs a modified version of the Google Android operating system.
The provenance of the images is unclear and, though some websites have identified details that suggest they are genuine, it''s entirely possible that they are mock-ups for an abandoned project or even fakes made by a fan, the paper said.
The images have emerged a week after it was reported that Apple is about to launch a smart watch.
- In Kashmir, so-called solutions are riddled with contradictions and divisions
- Why personal, social and political self-identification of Dalits must count more than legal nomenclature.
- The draft surrogacy bill violates the fundamental right of people to choose modes of parenthood
- Realpolitik drives Myanmar’s outreach to India and China
- Epidemics in India are seldom followed by a long-term response
- Pakistan army has a battle to win: The corruption within