Samuels ton helps WI pull one back
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Somnath Bharti thrashed by alleged BJP supporters in Varanasi
- Stakes high for BJP, Congress as 11 states go to polls tomorrow; A Raja, Milind Deora in fray
- Arvind Kejriwal beats Narendra Modi in Time magazine's poll of most influential people
- Priyanka Gandhi continues to target Narendra Modi, rakes up snoopgate
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, CSK vs RR: RR field, Southee makes his IPL debut against CSK
Marlon Samuels hit a fighting hundred to help the West Indies stage a comeback in their one-day internationals series against Bangladesh with a five-wicket win in the third match. West Indies trail the five match series 2-1.
The 31-year-old Jamaican notched a 149-ball 126 to steer the West Indies to a 228-run target with three overs to spare after Sunil Narine (4/37) bowled the home team for 227 in 49.1 overs. Samuels fell in the 47th over with only six required for a win, hitting 17 boundaries and two sixes to help the tourists to an important win. Samuels added an invaluable 111 runs for the second wicket with Kieran Powell (47). Abdur Razzak and Mortaza took two wickets apiece. Earlier, Mohd Mahmudullah (52), Mushfiqur Rahim (38) and Anamul Haque (33) were the main run-getters for Bangladesh.
- Lalu Prasad hits out at BJP and VHP, says its leaders Giriraj Singh, Praveen Togadia are 'hate mongering'
- Gujarat model a big lie, BJP should clarify: Akhilesh
- Priyanka Gandhi continues to target Narendra Modi, rakes up snoopgate issue
- 2,700 more Muzaffarnagar riots victims apply for relief
- Shazia Ilmi's 'communal muslims' remark: BJP hits out at Aam Aadmi Party
- Battle of Varanasi: Kejriwal tears into Rahul, Modi over 'helicopter democracy'