Sandeep Bhargava is the new CEO, Sahara One Motion Pictures
- Lok Sabha proceedings washed out as Opposition adamant on Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhra Raje's resignation
- BJP counters Congress with ‘sting CD’ on Uttarakhand CM’s aide
- Nitish Kumar to welcome PM Modi, attend programmes too if invited
- Speaker Sumitra Mahajan's warning of 'disciplinary action' irks opposition
- Lt Governor Najeeb Jung calls DCW chief's appointment illegal
As of January 2013, Sandeep Bhargava has joined on board Sahara One Motion Pictures, as its new CEO (Chief Executive Officer). Bhargava replaced producer Boney Kapoor who will now take on the role of the Senior Advisor of the company.
Bhargava previously headed Studio 18 and The Indian Film Company as CEO and oversaw successes like Jab We Met, Welcome, Golmaal Returns, Singh Is Kinng and Ghajini, amongst others during his tenure. He was also instrumental in raising 110 million dollars and listing the Ihe Indian Film company at the AIM- London Stock Exchange.