Sandeep Bhargava is the new CEO, Sahara One Motion Pictures
- Ashutosh, Shazia Ilmi taken for questioning over clashes with BJP
- I am more qualified for PM post than Narendra Modi: Nitish Kumar
- Doctors in UP call off strike after Allahabad HC's intervention
- Ukraine crisis: Crimea sets referendum on whether to join Russia
- SC adjourns Centreâs plea restraining TN from releasing Rajiv killers till March 26
As of January 2013, Sandeep Bhargava has joined on board Sahara One Motion Pictures, as its new CEO (Chief Executive Officer). Bhargava replaced producer Boney Kapoor who will now take on the role of the Senior Advisor of the company.
Bhargava previously headed Studio 18 and The Indian Film Company as CEO and oversaw successes like Jab We Met, Welcome, Golmaal Returns, Singh Is Kinng and Ghajini, amongst others during his tenure. He was also instrumental in raising 110 million dollars and listing the Ihe Indian Film company at the AIM- London Stock Exchange.