Sandeep Bhargava is the new CEO, Sahara One Motion Pictures
- Xi Jinping, PM Modi hold talks in Xi'an, discuss ways to increase 'trust'
- All 39 Indian hostages held by ISIS alive: Sushma Swaraj
- Monsoon expected to set over Kerala on May 30
- Taliban attacks Kabul guesthouse, four Indians and an American among 14 killed
- DA case: File an appeal against Jayalalithaa's acquital, says SPP
As of January 2013, Sandeep Bhargava has joined on board Sahara One Motion Pictures, as its new CEO (Chief Executive Officer). Bhargava replaced producer Boney Kapoor who will now take on the role of the Senior Advisor of the company.
Bhargava previously headed Studio 18 and The Indian Film Company as CEO and oversaw successes like Jab We Met, Welcome, Golmaal Returns, Singh Is Kinng and Ghajini, amongst others during his tenure. He was also instrumental in raising 110 million dollars and listing the Ihe Indian Film company at the AIM- London Stock Exchange.