Sandeep Bhargava is the new CEO, Sahara One Motion Pictures
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
As of January 2013, Sandeep Bhargava has joined on board Sahara One Motion Pictures, as its new CEO (Chief Executive Officer). Bhargava replaced producer Boney Kapoor who will now take on the role of the Senior Advisor of the company.
Bhargava previously headed Studio 18 and The Indian Film Company as CEO and oversaw successes like Jab We Met, Welcome, Golmaal Returns, Singh Is Kinng and Ghajini, amongst others during his tenure. He was also instrumental in raising 110 million dollars and listing the Ihe Indian Film company at the AIM- London Stock Exchange.