Sandeep Bhargava is the new CEO, Sahara One Motion Pictures
- Maoists kill at least 7 poll officials, seven others in twin attack in Chhattisgarh
- World doesn't trust Modi, says Congress citing British newspaper
- FIR against SP leader Azam Khan over 'Kargil won by Muslim soldiers' remark
- His hands tied, PM surrendered to Sonia: ex-media adviserâs book
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Rahul Gandhi files nomination, says he didn't get personal with Narendra Modi
As of January 2013, Sandeep Bhargava has joined on board Sahara One Motion Pictures, as its new CEO (Chief Executive Officer). Bhargava replaced producer Boney Kapoor who will now take on the role of the Senior Advisor of the company.
Bhargava previously headed Studio 18 and The Indian Film Company as CEO and oversaw successes like Jab We Met, Welcome, Golmaal Returns, Singh Is Kinng and Ghajini, amongst others during his tenure. He was also instrumental in raising 110 million dollars and listing the Ihe Indian Film company at the AIM- London Stock Exchange.
- Under attack over rape remark, SP chief Mulayam Yadav blames media
- JD(S) releases manifesto, vows to protect interests of state
- Ambareesh returns, says will sort ‘minor differences’
- Sagar Ghosh killing: Breather for DGP as HC stays single bench order
- Face of Gujarat riots is face of BJP: Mamata
- Cong seeks action against Advani on ‘wrong’ info in affidavit