Sandeep Bhargava is the new CEO, Sahara One Motion Pictures
- Live: Hurriyat hardliner Masarat Alam's release rocks Parliament, Cong seeks PM's statement
- Dimapur lynching: On social media, first ‘rape’, then ‘Bangladesh man’
- Seconds before being stabbed, Indian techie called husband to say she was being followed
- Land acquisition debate: ‘They gave us a window, then went back to 1894’
- Beef ban may spell doom for Dharavi leather trade
As of January 2013, Sandeep Bhargava has joined on board Sahara One Motion Pictures, as its new CEO (Chief Executive Officer). Bhargava replaced producer Boney Kapoor who will now take on the role of the Senior Advisor of the company.
Bhargava previously headed Studio 18 and The Indian Film Company as CEO and oversaw successes like Jab We Met, Welcome, Golmaal Returns, Singh Is Kinng and Ghajini, amongst others during his tenure. He was also instrumental in raising 110 million dollars and listing the Ihe Indian Film company at the AIM- London Stock Exchange.