Sandeep Dikshit bears brunt of Delhi gangrape protesters
- Vote for Supriya Sule or lose water, âthreatensâ Ajit Pawar
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- 5th phase of elections: Moderate to high turnout on biggest voting day
- Dhowan takes over as Navy Chief, superseded Sinha resigns
- Election Commission lifts ban on BJP leader Amit Shah after he promises to behave
East Delhi MP Sandeep Dikshit today bore the brunt of people protesting the gangrape of a young girl when a group stopped his car and banged it at India Gate.
Police had to intervene and escort him out of the vehicle to safety.
The incident happened a little after noon when the MP, the son of Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit, was passing through the area where protesters had gathered since this morning.
The protesters banged on his car but police intervened and rescued him from the protesters.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer