Sandeep Dikshit bears brunt of Delhi gangrape protesters
- Supreme Court strikes down Section 66A, says it violates right to speech
- Pakistan Day: PM greets, MoS VK Singh tweets #disgust
- DK Ravi's death: Govt calls in CBI, tells court he had a ‘relationship’ with batchmate
- Mufti Mohammad Sayeed says will take Army into confidence on AFSPA
- 1987 Hashimpura massacre: The photographs that stand witness
East Delhi MP Sandeep Dikshit today bore the brunt of people protesting the gangrape of a young girl when a group stopped his car and banged it at India Gate.
Police had to intervene and escort him out of the vehicle to safety.
The incident happened a little after noon when the MP, the son of Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit, was passing through the area where protesters had gathered since this morning.
The protesters banged on his car but police intervened and rescued him from the protesters.