Sandeep Singh needs to do better to regain India berth: Harendra Singh
- 15 security personnel killed as Naxals attack CRPF convoy in Chhattisgarh
- Malaysia military believes it has tracked missing jet over Strait of Malacca
- Bhagwat cautions RSS cadres against crossing limits for BJP
- Narendra Modi's new found love for Bihar a ploy to win votes: Nitish Kumar
- Dalit teen canât pay to cheat in exam, immolates himself
India were knocked out of the semi finals on goal difference after allowing Poland to equalise through a last-gasp goal in their concluding league game.
He further said the then Australian coach had used the technology and prepared more than 100 clippings of mercurial India forward Dhanraj Pillai by taking into consideration his style of play in different situations and that in-depth detailing helped the Aussies.
Badminton player Aparna Popat, who was also present at the event, also stressed the importance of technology and said, "We are not lacking in talent but preparation. We need to produce champions and we need technology."
- Eight held for ‘attacking’ Dalit wedding procession in Sabarkantha
- 90 airports on alert to check movement of cash ahead of elections
- Notices to 23 hospitals for withdrawing facility
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- In Mumbai, teacher’s love story with student ends in her arrest
- Govt dismisses AAP allegations
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- Kejriwal Gujarat tour: The unfamiliar politician | The Indian Express