Sandra Bullock’s new career – confectioner
- Malaysia Airlines plane with 5 Indians onboard missing, presumed crashed off Vietnam coast
- Bharatiya Janata Party releases second list of candidates for Lok Sabha elections
- No compromise with live-ins or gay rights, moral values supreme: RSS
- In Mumbai, new warship system malfunctions, Navy officer killed
- I'm not a terrorist, Modi should have met me: Arvind Kejriwal
Hollywood actress Sandra Bullock is these days busy packaging a family recipe into a line of sweet treats.
It was during an appearance on The Jay Leno Show on Wednesday night that the Miss Congeniality star distributed samples of her chocolate concoction, Aunt Luddy's White Trash, among audience members.
Bullock drove the big batch from Austin, Texas to California for the talk show as a tribute to her late great aunt, who formulated the sticky treat, reports Contactmusic.
She explains, "She (my aunt) cooked and took care of everyone and made this thing called White Trash... She was one of the most amazing women and givers of love.
"So we travelled it across state lines... We literally had to shut the bakery down for three days to make the White Trash."
- Chai pe Charcha gets police protection, EC officials to check on poll norm violation
- Complaint against Kejriwal: Kutch cops gather evidence
- AAP chief to hold first public meeting in Gujarat today
- Nominations for North Bangalore primary begin
- ‘Our campaigning in the state will be out of the box’
- ‘Aai Retire Hotey’ to take the stage for 100th time today