Sandra Bullock’s new career – confectioner
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
Hollywood actress Sandra Bullock is these days busy packaging a family recipe into a line of sweet treats.
It was during an appearance on The Jay Leno Show on Wednesday night that the Miss Congeniality star distributed samples of her chocolate concoction, Aunt Luddy's White Trash, among audience members.
Bullock drove the big batch from Austin, Texas to California for the talk show as a tribute to her late great aunt, who formulated the sticky treat, reports Contactmusic.
She explains, "She (my aunt) cooked and took care of everyone and made this thing called White Trash... She was one of the most amazing women and givers of love.
"So we travelled it across state lines... We literally had to shut the bakery down for three days to make the White Trash."