Sandra Bullock’s new career – confectioner
- Delhi demolition drive: Kejriwal rejects Railways' claims, orders probe
- Artist Hema Upadhyay, her lawyer found dead in Mumbai drain
- Kejriwal urged Suresh Prabhu to look into JJ issue in Dec 1 letter
- Parliament should function through debate, not disruption : President Pranab Mukherjee
- PM Kerala event: Congress to hold prayer meeting to protest snub to Chandy
Hollywood actress Sandra Bullock is these days busy packaging a family recipe into a line of sweet treats.
It was during an appearance on The Jay Leno Show on Wednesday night that the Miss Congeniality star distributed samples of her chocolate concoction, Aunt Luddy's White Trash, among audience members.
Bullock drove the big batch from Austin, Texas to California for the talk show as a tribute to her late great aunt, who formulated the sticky treat, reports Contactmusic.
She explains, "She (my aunt) cooked and took care of everyone and made this thing called White Trash... She was one of the most amazing women and givers of love.
- India-Pakistan must take small steps, focus on tangible achievements
- At the very least, the odd-even policy will initiate a conversation on car use
- Rear View: How a book was banned
- Delhi’s car-free day and odd-even formula will force undesired holidays
- Twenty-first century town-planning must put nature at its heart
- India, Pak inherited a clutch of problems as the inevitable result of Partition