Sandra Bullock’s new career – confectioner
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
Hollywood actress Sandra Bullock is these days busy packaging a family recipe into a line of sweet treats.
It was during an appearance on The Jay Leno Show on Wednesday night that the Miss Congeniality star distributed samples of her chocolate concoction, Aunt Luddy's White Trash, among audience members.
Bullock drove the big batch from Austin, Texas to California for the talk show as a tribute to her late great aunt, who formulated the sticky treat, reports Contactmusic.
She explains, "She (my aunt) cooked and took care of everyone and made this thing called White Trash... She was one of the most amazing women and givers of love.
"So we travelled it across state lines... We literally had to shut the bakery down for three days to make the White Trash."