Sandra Bullock’s new career – confectioner
- Myanmar says operation on militants was on Indian side of border
- Somnath Bharti's wife accuses him of domestic violence, DCW issues notice
- Debt-stressed Punjab farmer, who met Rahul Gandhi, commits suicide
- Jitender Tomar did not graduate from our varsity: RML Awadh University
- Railways staggers tatkal booking to ease pressure, upto 50 pc refund on cancellation
Hollywood actress Sandra Bullock is these days busy packaging a family recipe into a line of sweet treats.
It was during an appearance on The Jay Leno Show on Wednesday night that the Miss Congeniality star distributed samples of her chocolate concoction, Aunt Luddy's White Trash, among audience members.
Bullock drove the big batch from Austin, Texas to California for the talk show as a tribute to her late great aunt, who formulated the sticky treat, reports Contactmusic.
She explains, "She (my aunt) cooked and took care of everyone and made this thing called White Trash... She was one of the most amazing women and givers of love.
"So we travelled it across state lines... We literally had to shut the bakery down for three days to make the White Trash."