Sandra Bullock's ex pens tell-all
- Congress backs Priyanka Gandhi as she hits out at opposition for 'targeting Robert Vadra without proof'
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Cong gave birth to child but killed the mother, says Modi on Telangana
- Would prefer to go to Pakistan than stop criticising Narendra Modi: Omar Abdullah
- IPL spot fixing: Do you want to probe charges against Srinivasan? SC asks Justice Mudgal panel
- Hate speeches: Petty statements by those claiming to be BJP well wishers deviating poll campaign, says Modi
Hollywood star Sandra Bullock's ex-husband Jesse James has signed a lucrative book deal to write a tell-all autobiography.
The 41-year-old whose five-year-long marriage to the 'Miss Congeniality' star ended last year amid allegations that he cheated on the actress with multiple women, has agreed to publish a tell-all with Simon and Schuster's Gallery Books, reported USA Today online.
While no publication date has been set, it is expected that the book titled 'American Outlaw', will be released later this year.
The motorbike manufacturer who is now engaged to celebrity tattoo artiste Kat Von D, appeared in the reality TV reality series 'Monster Garage' and also featured in the documentary 'Motorcycle Mania'.
The tattoo-clad star, however, is most famous for his marriage to Bullock and their bitter split.
Their relationship imploded last year just days after her Oscar win for 'The Blind Side'.
James has since claimed that "2010 was the best year of my life", as he "fell in love with my best friend".
The father of three announced his engagement to Von D in January this year.
- Five months after gruesome ATM attack, accused still at large
- Ex-syndicate member of Bangalore University held in marks-for-cash scam
- Accused get bail as police fail to file chargesheet
- ‘Naxals collected info on trucks carrying explosives from Khadki to Ahmednagar’
- A tale of two villages: Ramayan and Mahabharat
- UP CM tears into Modi bastion on first visit to Gujarat, says Third Front ready