Sandra Bullock's ex pens tell-all
- Manish Sisodia announces key ministries of Delhi Cabinet
- Maken hits back at Sheila Dikshit, says result extension of 2013 mandate
- Voter lists in hand, Hindu Mahasabha looks for Christians, Muslims on Valentine’s Day
- Child, nurse, wife on vacation among 9 killed as train derails
- In Baramati, Narendra Modi says Sharad Pawar a 'helpful veteran leader'
Hollywood star Sandra Bullock's ex-husband Jesse James has signed a lucrative book deal to write a tell-all autobiography.
The 41-year-old whose five-year-long marriage to the 'Miss Congeniality' star ended last year amid allegations that he cheated on the actress with multiple women, has agreed to publish a tell-all with Simon and Schuster's Gallery Books, reported USA Today online.
While no publication date has been set, it is expected that the book titled 'American Outlaw', will be released later this year.
The motorbike manufacturer who is now engaged to celebrity tattoo artiste Kat Von D, appeared in the reality TV reality series 'Monster Garage' and also featured in the documentary 'Motorcycle Mania'.
The tattoo-clad star, however, is most famous for his marriage to Bullock and their bitter split.
Their relationship imploded last year just days after her Oscar win for 'The Blind Side'.
James has since claimed that "2010 was the best year of my life", as he "fell in love with my best friend".
The father of three announced his engagement to Von D in January this year.