Sania-Bethanie reach first final of the season at Brisbane
- Former Pak PM Gilani visited my house just weeks after 26/11: David Headley
- Brussels attacks: Without baggage, over 220 traumatised Indians return home
- Kejriwal named among world's 50 greatest leaders by Fortune, Modi not on list
- Friends get ‘notification’ on Infosys man missing after blasts in Brussels
- ‘RAW officer’ arrested, says Balochistan Home Minister Mir Sarfaraz Bugti
Sania Mirza and her American partner Bethanie Mattek-Sands on Thursday reached the first final of the new season when their opponents -- Daniela Hantuchova and Katarina Srebotnik -- conceded the semifinal match at the WTA Brisbane International, here.
The unseeded Indo-American pair was leading 5-1 in the opening set when Hantuchova found it unable to continue due to a groin injury.
- Europe’s jihad crisis is not a problem of its Muslim communities but the outcome of cultural dislocations
- Impeachment motion against Dilma Rousseff is just one strand of crisis in Brazil
- To become a nation, you don’t need one language or one religion
- Disaster-conscious planning is helping India better prepare for natural calamities
- Telescope: Brussels, after Paris
- Veterans of the Assam Movement now fight polls. But the bitterness and the issues linger on