Sania-Bethanie reach first final of the season at Brisbane
- Nitish trying to cheat Bihar, says Modi; CM replies PM disturbed with falling Sensex, GDP
- Manipur violence: Toll up to eight, three killed in police firing
- India script history, register first series win in Sri Lanka after 22 years
- Sheena, Mikhail my children, ready to undergo DNA test: Siddharth Das
- Market loses its nerve on weak GDP, Sensex tumbles 587 points
Sania Mirza and her American partner Bethanie Mattek-Sands on Thursday reached the first final of the new season when their opponents -- Daniela Hantuchova and Katarina Srebotnik -- conceded the semifinal match at the WTA Brisbane International, here.
The unseeded Indo-American pair was leading 5-1 in the opening set when Hantuchova found it unable to continue due to a groin injury.