Sanjay Dutt cuts anniversary cake with sword
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
Since Sanjay Dutt was busy shooting in Jaipur for Rajkumar Hirani's Peekay, his wife Manyata Dutt surprised him by taking a chartered flight from Mumbai to Jaipur. She wasn't alone though, as she was 'accompanied' by their twin children Iqra and Shahraan, so that the couple can celebrate their fifth wedding anniversary with the full family.
The large hearted Sanjay then treated the whole unit to some mouth-watering Mughlai and Chinese food ordered from a famous Delhi-based caterer. The celebrations just did not end there. His co-star Aamir, alongwith his wife Kiran Rao arranged for a three tier cake for Sanjay and Manyata. The USP of this celebration was that 'macho' Sanjay used a sword to cut the cake!