Sanjay Dutt cuts anniversary cake with sword
- If Pakistan has sympathy for Kashmiri youth, they shouldn’t provoke them to attack army camps: Mehbooba Mufti
- Dhaka cafe attack mastermind, 2 others killed in police encounter
- Rio 2016 review: What they did at home, what in Olympics
- Buzz of change in Maldives, Mohammed Nasheed flies secretly to Lanka
- Kashmir: Police constable shot dead by terrorists
Since Sanjay Dutt was busy shooting in Jaipur for Rajkumar Hirani's Peekay, his wife Manyata Dutt surprised him by taking a chartered flight from Mumbai to Jaipur. She wasn't alone though, as she was 'accompanied' by their twin children Iqra and Shahraan, so that the couple can celebrate their fifth wedding anniversary with the full family.
- Dalits are angry about the hollowness of the current hyper-nationalism
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee’s slogan of 'insaniyat, Kashmiriat' has no meaning today
- Kejriwal’s attention is fixed on winning the Centre rather than making mohallas run better
- Inside Track: Turf tussle
- In Kashmir, so-called solutions are riddled with contradictions and divisions
- Why personal, social and political self-identification of Dalits must count more than legal nomenclature.