Sanjay Dutt on the sets of Himmatwala to watch Ajay Devgn dance
- Dengue: Toll reaches 16 as two more girls die; over 2,000 tested positive
- Bihar polls: After quitting Grand Alliance, Mulayam forms Third Front
- US Federal funds rate remains unchanged, defers to global economic volatility
- Bharti gets relief from arrest as HC reserves order on anticipatory bail
- No ban on meat in Maharashtra as SC rejects plea against Bombay HC's order
Bollywood actor Ajay Devgn and his Himmatvala director Sajid Khan had a surprise visitor during the film's shoot in Hyderabad recently.
Actor Sanjay Dutt, who was also shooting for his new film Policegiri at Ramoji Rao studios in the southern city, visited the film's sets to meet his best friend Ajay Devgn and watch him dance on Taki o Taki Re.
A source close to the team confirmed Sanjay Dutt's presence and Ajay Devgn's team wrote on Facebook: "Sanjay sir was shooting for his film Policigiri in Hyderabad and when he heard that Ajay sir was shooting for a song sequence 'Taki O Taki' he decided to come and visit the sets to watch him dance."
Once the shoot got over, the duo were joined by Sajid Khan.
Himmatwala, which has Ajay Devgn and Tammanah in the lead, is set to hit the theaters on March 29, 2013.