Sanjay Dutt on the sets of Himmatwala to watch Ajay Devgn dance
- Pathankot LIVE: They blindfolded me, spoke in Urdu, says police officer who was abducted
- Pathankot: They came back to kill me, but I untied my hands and fled, says abducted Gurdaspur SP
- Pathankot witness account: Terrorists spoke to commander on phone, called team leader Major
- With lives of 6 terrorists, Pakistan managed to finish India's self-respect: Shiv Sena
- After a successful even Monday, Delhi ready for odd Tuesday: Live updates
Bollywood actor Ajay Devgn and his Himmatvala director Sajid Khan had a surprise visitor during the film's shoot in Hyderabad recently.
Actor Sanjay Dutt, who was also shooting for his new film Policegiri at Ramoji Rao studios in the southern city, visited the film's sets to meet his best friend Ajay Devgn and watch him dance on Taki o Taki Re.
A source close to the team confirmed Sanjay Dutt's presence and Ajay Devgn's team wrote on Facebook: "Sanjay sir was shooting for his film Policigiri in Hyderabad and when he heard that Ajay sir was shooting for a song sequence 'Taki O Taki' he decided to come and visit the sets to watch him dance."
Once the shoot got over, the duo were joined by Sajid Khan.
Himmatwala, which has Ajay Devgn and Tammanah in the lead, is set to hit the theaters on March 29, 2013.
- India, Pakistan must break the pattern of camaraderie cameos
- Delay in settling net neutrality issues helps big incumbents, entrenches bad norms
- Where the artist’s mind is without fear
- The Akhand Bharat controversy is a self-goal by the RSS
- India must talk to Pakistan — and ensure that cross-border terror is on top of the agenda
- A.B. Bardhan worried about the future of the Indian Left