Sanjay Dutt shoots stunt scenes without body-double in 'Policegiri'
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Despite the jail sentence looming large over his immediate future, Sanjay Dutt doesn't seem to have lost any of his spirit. The ace actor insisted on performing his stunts without a body-double for Policegiri.
Apparently, Sanjay Dutt had his own logic for insisting on doing his own action scenes.
A source from the unit says, "At this critical juncture in his career, he doesn't want to come across as paper-hero on screen."
Sanjay Dutt seems to be using work as a therapy to shrug off his anxiety. "We've never seen Dutt Saab so driven and passionate. He is channelising all his energy into his work," the source said
Awestruck by his willpower, Producer T P Aggarwal said, "We offered that we do the stunts with a body double. But he insisted that he'd do the stunts himself. Woh bahut bahaadur hai (He is very brave). And the way he's performing those stunts is super-human. No body-double can do what Sanju is currently doing on our sets."
The supreme court in its recent verdict upheld the conviction of Sanjay Dutt in the 1993 blasts case for illegal possession of arms and handed him down five-year imprisonment.
- AAP names Bharti victims, uploads eight videos targeting Africans in Delhi
- Kapil Sibal to contest from Chandni Chowk in 2014, even if Arvind Kejriwal inÂ fray
- Arvind Kejriwal likely to pass Jan Lokpal Bill in February, says the fight for new independence hasÂ begun
- Movie review: â€˜Jai hoâ€™ | The Indian Express