Sanjay Dutt shoots stunt scenes without body-double in 'Policegiri'
- Vote Supriya or lose water, âthreatensâ Ajit
- 5th phase of elections: Moderate to high turnout on biggest voting day, halfway mark crossed
- Congress releases CD of Uma Bharti calling Narendra Modi 'Vinash Purush'
- April 17 poll roundup: Rajnath says only Modi will be PM; Jaswant Singh writes to EC against Raje
- IPL 7: Yuvraj Singh roars back to form
Despite the jail sentence looming large over his immediate future, Sanjay Dutt doesn't seem to have lost any of his spirit. The ace actor insisted on performing his stunts without a body-double for Policegiri.
Apparently, Sanjay Dutt had his own logic for insisting on doing his own action scenes.
A source from the unit says, "At this critical juncture in his career, he doesn't want to come across as paper-hero on screen."
Sanjay Dutt seems to be using work as a therapy to shrug off his anxiety. "We've never seen Dutt Saab so driven and passionate. He is channelising all his energy into his work," the source said
Awestruck by his willpower, Producer T P Aggarwal said, "We offered that we do the stunts with a body double. But he insisted that he'd do the stunts himself. Woh bahut bahaadur hai (He is very brave). And the way he's performing those stunts is super-human. No body-double can do what Sanju is currently doing on our sets."
The supreme court in its recent verdict upheld the conviction of Sanjay Dutt in the 1993 blasts case for illegal possession of arms and handed him down five-year imprisonment.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer