Sanjay Dutt to do a cameo in Ghanchakkar
- Tanzanian student was not stripped, paraded naked: K'taka Home Minister
- National Herald case: Sonia, Rahul Gandhi move SC challenging Delhi HC order
- Budget session of Parliament to begin on Feb 23; Jaitley hopeful of GST
- Suspended UP chief engineer Yadav Singh arrested, Congress, BJP say probe links
- Will stand by Pakistan if it acts on terror: Rajnath Singh
On the recommendation of his former co-star in Parineeti and Lage Raho Munnabhai, Vidya Balan, Sanjay Dutt will do a cameo in Rajkumar Gupta directed Ghanchakkar. According to the spokesperson, when Siddharth Roy Kapur CEO of Disney UTV, the producer of the film, had earlier approached the actor to do a cameo, Dutt had to decline the offer because of his other commitments. However after Vidya intervened, the actor acquiesced. Currently shooting for Rajkumar Hirani's PK in Jaipur, Dutt will start work for Ghanchakkar after he completes the schedule.
AMU's 6th Filmsaaz International Film Fest to be held in March
Aligarh Muslim University's, University Film Club was established by some enthusiastic faculty members in 1974 with the aim to promote cinematic culture among the students of AMU and to encourage a milieu where 'poetry in motion' becomes one of the great sources for their aesthetic and academic excellence. The AMU alumni includes stalwarts from the film industry like Naseeruddin Shah, K.A. Abbas, Javed Akhtar, Shakil Badauni, Anubhav Sinha and Ajay Jhingran.
The sixth edition of the Filmsaaz (6th Filmsaaz-2013)- an international film festival of short stories and documentaries which is organised by the club every year will be held from March 3 to 5 at the Kennedy auditorium of the Aligarh Muslim University.
Anupam Kher directs short film for Hollywood actor Niro
Anupam Kher shall direct a 29 minute short film, I Went Shopping For Robert De Niro. The film is the actor's tribute to Oscar nominated co-star of the critically acclaimed Silver Linings Playbook, Robert De Niro. The film will be produced by his production house, Actor Prepares Mumbai, which is also the name of his acting school.
I went Shopping for Robert De Niro is a story of two girls at the crossroads of their lives and what happens to them on that particular day when they go shopping for De Niro. Yamini Kshirsagar who is the writer of the film and Rimal Arora play the lead roles.
- Modi’s Idea of India
- Rohith’s despair speaks of the collective failure of the teaching community
- Mehbooba Mufti has held out CBMs for the BJP-PDP coalition
- What if we cannot poke a little innocent fun at one another
- Outcome on Section 377 will depend on composition of the Constitution bench
- Inadequate staff, payment delays undermine MGNREGA in drought-hit Mahabubnagar