Sanjay Dutt turns Sutradhaar for Tees Maar Khan
- Bhagwat’s remark made no difference, vote transferability of Grand Alliance was good: Arun Jaitley
- As Shatrughan Sinha meets Nitish, Lalu, BJP leader compares him with dog chasing car
- Nepal asks India to ease supplies, calls protesters for talks
- N Srinivasan removal as ICC chairman: Chronicle of an end foretold
- Pawan Hans chopper crash: Body of one pilot found, wreckage traced
Sanjay Dutt is one man most people look up to as a person who has lived through much and yet has a smile on his face. Well for Dutt fans, there is some good news. Farah Khan's film Tees Maar Khan starring Akshay Kumar and Katrina Kaif which is scheduled to hit screens in December will feature Sanjay Dutt's voice. You read it right.
It is learnt that Sanjay Dutt will be the sutradhaar (narrator) of the film. His narrative has been penned by Shirish Kunder and his voice will also be featured in the trailers of Tees Maar Khan.
It was Shirish's idea to have Dutt introduce the various characters at the beginning of the film. However, the interesting part is that Dutt isn't charging a single penny for doing so.
- India’s external sector has never been as strong as it has been since 1991-92
- An alarming rise in pollution levels underscores the urgent need for better regulation
- Government needs to double its overall support to farmers
- Bihar poll results do not mean Modi has to alter his international relations strategy
- Nepal-India relations: A step too far
- Bihar has been transformed from the graveyard of revolutions to a source of new hope