Sanjay Dutt's wife Maanyata admitted to hospital for two days
- Sahara case: Hearing deferred in SC, Subrata Roy to remain in jail
- Purnia rally: Modi takes a dig at Nitish, says his PM dream was reason for break up of alliance
- Still no sign of Malaysia Airlines jet lost in "unprecedented mystery"
- DMK denies ticket to Alagiri; Raja, Maran get renomination
- Coal scam: SC directs CBI to file five charge sheets by Mar 28
Bollywood actor Sanjay Dutt's wife Maanyata Dutt was admitted in a local hospital on Tuesday morning after her health conditions deteriorated. Maanyata has been suffering from heart and liver ailment, which were confirmed last month.
According to Dr Ajay Chaughule, who specialises in liver and heart surgeries, Maanyata has now been admitted for two days in Global hospital, Parel, to seek treatment. "She is very sick and we are monitoring her medical parameters. Right now, no decision for any sort of surgery has been undertaken," Chaughule said. According to sources, Sanjay Dutt is accompanying her in the hospital.
Earlier last month, the 53-year-old actor was released on parole of one month to look after Maanyata's ailing condition. According to Chaughule, during a preliminary heart test last month, a large sized tumour was discovered in her liver after she complained of chest pain and weight loss. The jail authorities had permitted to give Sanjay Dutt a 30-day parole following confirmation of Maanyata's health conditions.
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- BJP complains to EC against Rahul over RSS remarks, seeks derecognition of Congress