Santos family pays tribute to Keenan
- In Dadri, BJP's Sangeet Som accuses UP govt of framing innocent men for lynching incident
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says doctor
- Shashank Manohar unanimously elected as new BCCI president
- Non-declarants of foreign assets to be tried under black money law: FM
- Bihar polls: 130 candidates with serious criminal charges to contest in first phase
As the parish of St. Blaise Church in Amboli, Andheri West, poured out into the street after mass at midnight, Valerian and Valerie Santos head to their son Keenan's grave on the other side, pausing every few seconds to greet neighbours and friends.
It was hard to spot them amidst a crowd of motorists stuck in traffic, balloon-sellers and excited youngsters headed to parties.
Inside the graveyard that is adjacent to the prayer hall, Keenan Santos and Reuben Fernandes rest mere feet away, as inseparable in death as they were in life.