Santosh Shukla evicted from 'Bigg Boss 6'
- 20 jawans feared dead as Naxals attack CRPF convoy in Chhattisgarh
- Missing Malaysia airline: Man travelling on stolen passport identified as Iranian
- Bhagwat cautions RSS cadres against crossing limits for BJP
- Arvind Kejriwal accused of influencing TV interview
- Dalit teen canât pay to cheat in exam, immolates himself
After his month-long stay in the 'Bigg Boss' house, TV actor Santosh Shukla became the latest contestant to be eliminated from the reality show today.
Santosh, 36, is the second inmate to be out of the show following the surprise eviction of Bhojpuri film actor Dinesh Lal Yadav aka Nirahua earlier this week.
"I am happy that I am out of the show now because there were few people who were getting on my nerves. I was about to burst but Bigg Boss thankfully called me. I am a very short tempered person but I somehow controlled myself. I depicted myreal self in the show," Santosh told PTI.
The "Chandrakanta" star was known in the house for entertaining the inmates with his soulful Bollywood number sand during his stay he had started liking co-contestant Aashka Goradia.
But soon, he got upset with her and was also seen discussing about Aashka's "changing behaviour" towards him with others.
"I was very close to Aashka and really liked her. When we were staying in the mud house, she came across as a friendly person. But the moment we entered to this house, she changed herself. I came to know from other contestants that she was saying bad things about me. I tried to talk to her but she didn't. So, I decided I will never speak with her in my life," he added.
Santosh is now planning to take a break from TV and after spending some time with his parents, he will start shooting his debut film "Balwinder Singh Famous Ho Gaya" with singers Mika and Shaan.
- Eight held for ‘attacking’ Dalit wedding procession in Sabarkantha
- 90 airports on alert to check movement of cash ahead of elections
- Notices to 23 hospitals for withdrawing facility
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- In Mumbai, teacher’s love story with student ends in her arrest
- Govt dismisses AAP allegations
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- Kejriwal Gujarat tour: The unfamiliar politician | The Indian Express