Santosh Shukla evicted from 'Bigg Boss 6'
- CBI arrests Peter Mukerjea, says he was aware of Sheena Bora murder
- Pay panel suggests 23.55% hike, minimum pay of Rs 18,000 per month
- Paris attacks 'mastermind' Abdelhamid Abaaoud died in Saint-Denis raid
- HS Phoolka releases video of Rajiv Gandhi's speech justifying 1984 riots
- Rahul accuses PM, dares govt to take action on citizenship row
After his month-long stay in the 'Bigg Boss' house, TV actor Santosh Shukla became the latest contestant to be eliminated from the reality show today.
Santosh, 36, is the second inmate to be out of the show following the surprise eviction of Bhojpuri film actor Dinesh Lal Yadav aka Nirahua earlier this week.
"I am happy that I am out of the show now because there were few people who were getting on my nerves. I was about to burst but Bigg Boss thankfully called me. I am a very short tempered person but I somehow controlled myself. I depicted myreal self in the show," Santosh told PTI.
The "Chandrakanta" star was known in the house for entertaining the inmates with his soulful Bollywood number sand during his stay he had started liking co-contestant Aashka Goradia.
But soon, he got upset with her and was also seen discussing about Aashka's "changing behaviour" towards him with others.
"I was very close to Aashka and really liked her. When we were staying in the mud house, she came across as a friendly person. But the moment we entered to this house, she changed herself. I came to know from other contestants that she was saying bad things about me. I tried to talk to her but she didn't. So, I decided I will never speak with her in my life," he added.
- What Mr Mani Shankar Aiyar won’t say
- Results of local elections indicate that the BSP is regaining ground in UP
- The idea of Bihar: Social justice cohesion should be consolidated further
- Why the British commemorate Tipu Sultan
- Why my newspaper responded to Assam Rifles notice
- India is indebted to Shanti Bhushan for undoing Indira Gandhi’s 42nd Amendment