Santosh Shukla evicted from 'Bigg Boss 6'
- Jigisha Ghosh murder case: Two convicts get death sentence, life imprisonment for one
- Ban pellet guns in Kashmir, Omar Abdullah-led delegation asks PM Modi
- PM Modi, Afghan President Ghani jointly inaugurate renovated Stor Palace
- AAP doesn't have money to fight election: Kejriwal
- Kicking off UP poll campaign, Mayawati slams BJP-RSS, SP, is soft on Congress
After his month-long stay in the 'Bigg Boss' house, TV actor Santosh Shukla became the latest contestant to be eliminated from the reality show today.
Santosh, 36, is the second inmate to be out of the show following the surprise eviction of Bhojpuri film actor Dinesh Lal Yadav aka Nirahua earlier this week.
"I am happy that I am out of the show now because there were few people who were getting on my nerves. I was about to burst but Bigg Boss thankfully called me. I am a very short tempered person but I somehow controlled myself. I depicted myreal self in the show," Santosh told PTI.
The "Chandrakanta" star was known in the house for entertaining the inmates with his soulful Bollywood number sand during his stay he had started liking co-contestant Aashka Goradia.
But soon, he got upset with her and was also seen discussing about Aashka's "changing behaviour" towards him with others.
"I was very close to Aashka and really liked her. When we were staying in the mud house, she came across as a friendly person. But the moment we entered to this house, she changed herself. I came to know from other contestants that she was saying bad things about me. I tried to talk to her but she didn't. So, I decided I will never speak with her in my life," he added.
- Farm incomes may not revive despite good monsoon
- India’s new line that Pak will have to pay for cross-border terror was overdue
- Just how did Pakistan become so central to the definition of Indian patriotism?
- Why AAP needs to go back to school
- Next door Nepal: Detente in Kathmandu
- PM's Balochistan policy: Gameplan, gambit or gamble?