Santosh tops with 37 points
- Elections 2014 LIVE: 60 pc voting in Bengal till 1 pm; Jaitley slams Rahul over 'ullu' barb
- Admiral Dhowan appointed as new Navy chief
- Is there a vikas vote? Healthier babies make not a whimper on campaign pitch in Hazaribagh
- Alagiri backs âgreat manâ Modi as PM
- CAG empowered to examine accounts of private telecom companies: Supreme Court
C S Santosh garnered 37 points in total to claim the first position in the foreign open group A of the MRF National Supercross championship that was held at Sector 17 in Chandigarh on Saturday. Veer Patel was breathing down his neck as he also finished on 37 points. Inan was third with 30 points while Noah and Adnaan Agmed took the fourth and fifth spots with 26 and 11 points respectively.
Meanwhile, in the novice group C, Abhijit Shetty collected 20 points to emerge on top. Yuva Kumar came second with 17 points while Rajan Sidhu and Singh were third and fourth with 15 and 13 points respectively.
Hussain (11), Gurinder Singh (10) and Nitin Singh (9) were the other competitors in the novice section.
Similarly, Adnaan Ahmed bagged the top spot in Indian experts group B category. He pocketed 20 points. Madhu S finished second with 17 points and he was followed by Nataraj with 15 points at the third position.
- Activist, her aide booked for cheating in attempt to frame acquitted murder accused
- Extended Monorail running hours fails to pull crowd
- HC orders action against Essel World for causing harm to mangroves
- Cops crack bar girl’s murder case after waiter’s tip-off
- Railway to provide plastic pouches for commuter IDs
- Last safety check for Metro to begin April 18