Santosh tops with 37 points
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
C S Santosh garnered 37 points in total to claim the first position in the foreign open group A of the MRF National Supercross championship that was held at Sector 17 in Chandigarh on Saturday. Veer Patel was breathing down his neck as he also finished on 37 points. Inan was third with 30 points while Noah and Adnaan Agmed took the fourth and fifth spots with 26 and 11 points respectively.
Meanwhile, in the novice group C, Abhijit Shetty collected 20 points to emerge on top. Yuva Kumar came second with 17 points while Rajan Sidhu and Singh were third and fourth with 15 and 13 points respectively.
Hussain (11), Gurinder Singh (10) and Nitin Singh (9) were the other competitors in the novice section.
Similarly, Adnaan Ahmed bagged the top spot in Indian experts group B category. He pocketed 20 points. Madhu S finished second with 17 points and he was followed by Nataraj with 15 points at the third position.
- Kejriwal-Centre showdown likely as AAP set to table Janlokpal Bill despite Law Ministryâ€™sÂ view
- Arvind Kejriwal may resign today over Jan Lokpal Bill, Cong and BJP unite in opposition
- Arvind Kejriwal and Narendra Modi: Twitter profile | The Indian Express
- â€˜I asked my wife to stop joking when she said Rs 3.75Â croreâ€™