Sarah Harding inspired by Angelina Jolie
- Would prefer to go to Pakistan than stop criticising Modi: Omar Abdullah
- Centre calls off trip over China no to Arunachal youth
- JuD chief Hafiz Saeed: Hindus safe in Pakistan unlike Muslims in Gujarat
- In this TN seat, Cong, BJP and AAP take centrestage
- How is it our responsibility to stop Modi, ask Faizabadâs Muslims
Actress Sarah Harding says Angelina Jolie inspires her the most when it come to action movies.
The former Girls Aloud singer, who has done a couple of movies including 'Run For Your Wife' and 'St Trinians', said she aspires to take her career on the footsteps of 'Tomb Raider' action star, reported Contactmusic.
"I love a bit of Angelina Jolie kind of kick-ass! I got down to the last two for 'X-Men: First Class', so something like a sexy baddie who's an adrenalin junkie would be good. I'd love to do my own stunts," she said.
Harding is readying herself to spend some time in Los Angeles in the hope of fulfilling her acting ambitions.
"I'm just meeting and greeting a lot of people at the moment. I'm just putting the feelers out. LA's nice, it's good to get a bit of sunshine but I don't think I could live there full time, but I'm going to go for pilot season," she added.
- Five months after gruesome ATM attack, accused still at large
- Ex-syndicate member of Bangalore University held in marks-for-cash scam
- Accused get bail as police fail to file chargesheet
- ‘Naxals collected info on trucks carrying explosives from Khadki to Ahmednagar’
- A tale of two villages: Ramayan and Mahabharat
- UP CM tears into Modi bastion on first visit to Gujarat, says Third Front ready