Sarah Harding inspired by Angelina Jolie
- US court dismisses Devyani Khobragade's indictment in visa fraud case
- CBI chief for closing Lalu cases, director of prosecution doesnât agree
- Ditched by Anna, Mamata rallies â around herself
- AAPâs existence a miracle of Bhagwan, Allah: Kejriwal at Mumbai road show
- Maoist attack: gaps between official version, facts on ground
Actress Sarah Harding says Angelina Jolie inspires her the most when it come to action movies.
The former Girls Aloud singer, who has done a couple of movies including 'Run For Your Wife' and 'St Trinians', said she aspires to take her career on the footsteps of 'Tomb Raider' action star, reported Contactmusic.
"I love a bit of Angelina Jolie kind of kick-ass! I got down to the last two for 'X-Men: First Class', so something like a sexy baddie who's an adrenalin junkie would be good. I'd love to do my own stunts," she said.
Harding is readying herself to spend some time in Los Angeles in the hope of fulfilling her acting ambitions.
"I'm just meeting and greeting a lot of people at the moment. I'm just putting the feelers out. LA's nice, it's good to get a bit of sunshine but I don't think I could live there full time, but I'm going to go for pilot season," she added.