Sarah Jessica Parker hosts star-studded ballet gala
- Navy officer dies on board INS Kolkata off Mumbai
- Subrata Roy to remain in Tihar, Supreme Court calls Sahara's proposal "dishonourable"
- Arvind Kejriwal stopped on way to meet Narendra Modi
- Modi's next round of Chai pe charcha doesn't have police permission yet
- SC issues notice to Centre on Kiran Reddy's PIL against creation of Telangana
'Sex and the City' star Sarah Jessica Parker combined the worlds of fashion and dance at a star-studded ballet fundraiser organised by her.
The 48-year-old actress helped put together the glamorous New York City Ballet Fall Gala, which featured three
performances with dancers wearing designs from different
fashion brands, reported Daily Express.
The event, held at Manhattan's Lincoln Center, was attended by "Black Swan" star Natalie Portman, who turned out to support her husband Benjamin Millepied, the choreographer of the dance numbers.
Drew Barrymore, Amber Valletta, model Doutzen Kroes, Martha Stewart and rapper 50 Cent also attended the event.
The gala raised more than USD 2 million for the New York City Ballet.