Sarah Jessica Parker hosts star-studded ballet gala
- BJP nominee to Modi critics: You will soon be in Pak, not India
- China says no to Arunachal youth in India delegation, Minister says letâs call off trip
- Upar Narendra, neeche Bhupinder... new BJP slogan echoes in states of rivals
- Lok sabha polls: Tamizh Talkies
- On Rahul campaign, Sonia tells Amethi: âLike Indira, I gave my son to youâ
'Sex and the City' star Sarah Jessica Parker combined the worlds of fashion and dance at a star-studded ballet fundraiser organised by her.
The 48-year-old actress helped put together the glamorous New York City Ballet Fall Gala, which featured three
performances with dancers wearing designs from different
fashion brands, reported Daily Express.
The event, held at Manhattan's Lincoln Center, was attended by "Black Swan" star Natalie Portman, who turned out to support her husband Benjamin Millepied, the choreographer of the dance numbers.
Drew Barrymore, Amber Valletta, model Doutzen Kroes, Martha Stewart and rapper 50 Cent also attended the event.
The gala raised more than USD 2 million for the New York City Ballet.