Saria falls on reduced offtake
Saria prices fell by Rs 500 per tonne on the local steel market today due to reduced offtake by stockists on the back of sluggish demand from constructions units.
Traders said reduced offtake by stockists on the back of subdued demand from constructions units mainly pulled down saria prices.
In the saria section, kamdhenu 8-mm, 10-mm, 12-mm, 16-25mm were down by Rs 500 each to Rs 48,200, 46,500, Rs 44,700 and Rs 45,900 per tonne, respectively. The following are today's quotations per tonne:
CTD saria (Kamdhenu): 8-mm 48,200, 10-mm 46,500, 12-mm 44,700, 16-25 mm 45,900.
Saria Jai Bharat (TMT): 8-mm 45,100, 10 mm 44,800, 12-mm 44,100, 16-25 mm 44,400.
Amba shakti (TMT): 8-mm 45,400, 10-mm 43,100, 12-mm 42,100, 16-25 mm 42,600.
MS Angle: (50x5) (50x6) 42,000, (40x5) (40x6) 42,800. Angle Capital (ISI) (40X5) (40x6) 43,800, (35X5) (65X6) 33,900. Girder 125X65 RS 39,300.
- Whistleblower alleged kickbacks, favours in ‘thin client’ procurement; NDA never completed inquiry
- Pune AAP volunteers all set to hit campaign trail in Varanasi
- ‘Interstate’ gang of chain snatchers held; gold worth Rs 80 lakh seized
- CBI, Army vigilance wing carry out daylong search at NDA
- Balancing Act
- Ahir kin rivalry dominates poll landscape