Saria falls on reduced offtake
- Zero-tolerance towards communal violence, must act: Centre to states
- Varanasi: Violence breaks out during protest march, vehicles set ablaze
- Germany our natural partner, says Modi after meeting Merkel; 18 MoUs inked to boost trade
- Why the BJP finds itself in a spot before Gujarat local body polls
- Supreme Court suspends beef ban in Jammu & Kashmir for two months
Saria prices fell by Rs 500 per tonne on the local steel market today due to reduced offtake by stockists on the back of sluggish demand from constructions units.
Traders said reduced offtake by stockists on the back of subdued demand from constructions units mainly pulled down saria prices.
In the saria section, kamdhenu 8-mm, 10-mm, 12-mm, 16-25mm were down by Rs 500 each to Rs 48,200, 46,500, Rs 44,700 and Rs 45,900 per tonne, respectively. The following are today's quotations per tonne:
CTD saria (Kamdhenu): 8-mm 48,200, 10-mm 46,500, 12-mm 44,700, 16-25 mm 45,900.
Saria Jai Bharat (TMT): 8-mm 45,100, 10 mm 44,800, 12-mm 44,100, 16-25 mm 44,400.
Amba shakti (TMT): 8-mm 45,400, 10-mm 43,100, 12-mm 42,100, 16-25 mm 42,600.