Saria falls on reduced offtake
- PM Modi discusses GST bill with Manmohan, Sonia at 7 RCR; Cong says demands non-political
- Withdraw convocation invite to Narendra Modi: Jamia Millia alumni to VC
- PoK will remain with Pakistan, J&K will remain with India: Farooq Abdullah
- Liquor ban in Bihar: Nitish Kumar's poll promise to women comes at a high cost
- Amarinder Singh appointed as new Punjab Cong President
Saria prices fell by Rs 500 per tonne on the local steel market today due to reduced offtake by stockists on the back of sluggish demand from constructions units.
Traders said reduced offtake by stockists on the back of subdued demand from constructions units mainly pulled down saria prices.
In the saria section, kamdhenu 8-mm, 10-mm, 12-mm, 16-25mm were down by Rs 500 each to Rs 48,200, 46,500, Rs 44,700 and Rs 45,900 per tonne, respectively. The following are today's quotations per tonne:
CTD saria (Kamdhenu): 8-mm 48,200, 10-mm 46,500, 12-mm 44,700, 16-25 mm 45,900.
Saria Jai Bharat (TMT): 8-mm 45,100, 10 mm 44,800, 12-mm 44,100, 16-25 mm 44,400.
Amba shakti (TMT): 8-mm 45,400, 10-mm 43,100, 12-mm 42,100, 16-25 mm 42,600.
- Why every patriot should be worried, and, yes, ashamed
- Douglass North emphasised institutions when markets were the focus
- ‘Bovine Divine’ controversy lurched between the horrific and the comic
- PM Modi’s achievements abroad appear to cut little ice back home
- Post 13/11 sloganeering at Antalya and Kuala Lumpur won’t be enough
- Can Parliament be insulated from the vagaries of the political climate?