Saria falls on reduced offtake
- Rail Budget 2015: No hike in passenger fares, Prabhu promises modern rail network
- Rail Budget: Ally Shiv Sena not satisfied, but Mulayam says Prabhu has done a 'good job'
- Rail Budget futuristic and passenger centric: PM Modi
- PDP, BJP thrash out differences; all clear for Mufti-Modi meeting tomorrow
- Hummer horror: Senior policeman suspended for secretly meeting Kerala businessman
Saria prices fell by Rs 500 per tonne on the local steel market today due to reduced offtake by stockists on the back of sluggish demand from constructions units.
Traders said reduced offtake by stockists on the back of subdued demand from constructions units mainly pulled down saria prices.
In the saria section, kamdhenu 8-mm, 10-mm, 12-mm, 16-25mm were down by Rs 500 each to Rs 48,200, 46,500, Rs 44,700 and Rs 45,900 per tonne, respectively. The following are today's quotations per tonne:
CTD saria (Kamdhenu): 8-mm 48,200, 10-mm 46,500, 12-mm 44,700, 16-25 mm 45,900.
Saria Jai Bharat (TMT): 8-mm 45,100, 10 mm 44,800, 12-mm 44,100, 16-25 mm 44,400.
Amba shakti (TMT): 8-mm 45,400, 10-mm 43,100, 12-mm 42,100, 16-25 mm 42,600.
MS Angle: (50x5) (50x6) 42,000, (40x5) (40x6) 42,800. Angle Capital (ISI) (40X5) (40x6) 43,800, (35X5) (65X6) 33,900. Girder 125X65 RS 39,300.