Saria falls on reduced offtake
- Rein in non-state actors to have peace, friendship with India: Mufti to Pak
- 27 years after Hashimpura, 4 who survived watch 16 cops walk free
- Government departments seek more space, dial ISRO to innovate
- Sonia gave free hand to decide on CBI probe: Karnataka CM on IAS officer’s death
- Bihar Cheating: ‘Happened last year too, no one noticed’
Saria prices fell by Rs 500 per tonne on the local steel market today due to reduced offtake by stockists on the back of sluggish demand from constructions units.
Traders said reduced offtake by stockists on the back of subdued demand from constructions units mainly pulled down saria prices.
In the saria section, kamdhenu 8-mm, 10-mm, 12-mm, 16-25mm were down by Rs 500 each to Rs 48,200, 46,500, Rs 44,700 and Rs 45,900 per tonne, respectively. The following are today's quotations per tonne:
CTD saria (Kamdhenu): 8-mm 48,200, 10-mm 46,500, 12-mm 44,700, 16-25 mm 45,900.
Saria Jai Bharat (TMT): 8-mm 45,100, 10 mm 44,800, 12-mm 44,100, 16-25 mm 44,400.
Amba shakti (TMT): 8-mm 45,400, 10-mm 43,100, 12-mm 42,100, 16-25 mm 42,600.
MS Angle: (50x5) (50x6) 42,000, (40x5) (40x6) 42,800. Angle Capital (ISI) (40X5) (40x6) 43,800, (35X5) (65X6) 33,900. Girder 125X65 RS 39,300.