Saurabh Raj Jain in a mythological role, again
- Memon’s lawyers move SC seeking stay on his execution, high drama outside CJI's house
- ISIS preparing to attack India, likely to spark Indo-US confrontation: report
- Afghan intelligence: Taliban leader Mullah Omar dead for more than 2 years
- Whistleblower Sanjiv Chaturvedi, Anshu Gupta win Magsaysay award
- Abdul Kalam's mortal remains arrive in his hometown Rameswaram
Saurabh Raj Jain, earlier seen as Lord Vishnu in Jai Shri Krishna, and in Nikhil Sinha's, Devon Ke Dev Mahadev, currently on air on Life OK, gears up once again to play a mythological character.
News is that the actor has been roped in to play Lord Krishna in Siddharth Kumar Tewary's Mahabharat on Star Plus.
Confirms a source related to the project, "Jain will be essaying Krishna on the show and has already started shooting for it.
The actor is balancing his dates with Mahadev and shooting for both the shows simultaneously." Shot at Umargaon in Gujarat, ,i>Mahabharat stars Arav Choudhary as Bheeshma Pitamaha, Puneet Issar as Parshuram, Ratan Rajput as Amba, Sameer Dharmadhikari as Shantanu, Sayantani Ghosh as Satyavati and Shaheer Sheikh as Arjun.