Saurabh Raj Jain in a mythological role, again
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Saurabh Raj Jain, earlier seen as Lord Vishnu in Jai Shri Krishna, and in Nikhil Sinha's, Devon Ke Dev Mahadev, currently on air on Life OK, gears up once again to play a mythological character.
News is that the actor has been roped in to play Lord Krishna in Siddharth Kumar Tewary's Mahabharat on Star Plus.
Confirms a source related to the project, "Jain will be essaying Krishna on the show and has already started shooting for it.
The actor is balancing his dates with Mahadev and shooting for both the shows simultaneously." Shot at Umargaon in Gujarat, ,i>Mahabharat stars Arav Choudhary as Bheeshma Pitamaha, Puneet Issar as Parshuram, Ratan Rajput as Amba, Sameer Dharmadhikari as Shantanu, Sayantani Ghosh as Satyavati and Shaheer Sheikh as Arjun.
- Live: Kejriwal does a U turn, urges people to come in largeÂ numbers
- Women competent enough, they need opportunities, saysÂ Rahul
- â€˜Modi has a majoritarian, authoritarian attitudeâ€¦ such a policy and style of govt would be a disaster for thisÂ countryâ€™
- â€˜Narmada water not reaching farmers for want of minor canalsâ€™ | The Indian Express