Savita Halappanavar’s husband could take case to European Court of Human Rights
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Kejriwal holds roadshow in Varanasi before filing nomination
- Mulayam Yadav calls Narendra Modi a liar, says he changes 500 kurtas a day
- Bhavnagar model: Muslim buys house, canât move in
- 12-yr-olds also voted in this Bihar village
- Shazia says Muslims should become 'communal' when they vote
Minister for Health James Reilly is considering continued requests for an open inquiry.
Asked whether the possibility of a public inquiry into her death had been raised at the meeting with Minister Reilly, O'Donnell said: "He [Reily] said he was very sorry and indicated he would do whatever is possible. We had a good discussion.
"Praveen let him know his wish for a public inquiry, and that that was the wishes of Savita's family. I get the impression he is considering everything we said."
- Run Away Style
- Stakes high for AIADMK, DMK as TN goes to polls
- Six Bengal constituencies go to poll tomorrow in second phase
- Whistleblower alleged kickbacks, favours in ‘thin client’ procurement; NDA never completed inquiry
- Pune AAP volunteers all set to hit campaign trail in Varanasi
- ‘Interstate’ gang of chain snatchers held; gold worth Rs 80 lakh seized