SBI to soon give mediclaim policy to its savings account holders
- PM clarifies, says OROP will apply to those leaving armed forces early
- No directions, only suggestions from RSS: Rajnath Singh
- Meet Lydia Sebastian, 12-year-old Indian-origin girl with IQ higher than Albert Einstein
- Sheena murder case: Indrani taken to her Worli residence for further probe
- Agitation in Manipur continues, protesters torch district council members' quarters
SBI chairman Pratip Chaudhuri on Tuesday said the bank will soon provide mediclaim policy to all its savings account holders. Chaudhuri said the mediclaim will be given to all savings account holders irrespective of the amount in their accounts. The details of the scheme are being worked out, said Chaudhuri, who had come to Lucknow to attend SBI General Managers Conference.
Talking to mediapersons Chaudhuri said SBI has decided to hold its GMs conference in Lucknow to reach out to the people of UP. On Wednesday, Chaudhuri will inaugurate the defence banking branch of SBI at Lucknow Cantonment and donate blood count machines to Purnanand Seva Sansthan.