SBI to soon give mediclaim policy to its savings account holders
- Army out for relief in Chennai amid heavy rain, air services suspended
- Today, protest means sedition in India, says Rahul; Modi asserts people don't need to prove patriotism
- 'Real dirt' of India lies in minds, not streets: President Pranab Mukherjee
- Chidambaram hits out at govt after IT raids on son's firms
- Patidar quota agitation: Gujarat HC calls reservation an 'amoeboid monster '
SBI chairman Pratip Chaudhuri on Tuesday said the bank will soon provide mediclaim policy to all its savings account holders. Chaudhuri said the mediclaim will be given to all savings account holders irrespective of the amount in their accounts. The details of the scheme are being worked out, said Chaudhuri, who had come to Lucknow to attend SBI General Managers Conference.
Talking to mediapersons Chaudhuri said SBI has decided to hold its GMs conference in Lucknow to reach out to the people of UP. On Wednesday, Chaudhuri will inaugurate the defence banking branch of SBI at Lucknow Cantonment and donate blood count machines to Purnanand Seva Sansthan.
- Under General Sharif, Pakistan army is carrying low-intensity war against diversity of opinion
- Framed at BJP’s Diwali milan: Selfie-Made Journalism
- Raja-Mandala: An important shift in India’s climate diplomacy
- My book tries to chronicle a difficult India-Pak peace process
- Ahead of the Paris summit, India has been again targeted as a spoiler
- Shunning coal not viable for India; World needs to come together to make it cleaner