SBI to soon give mediclaim policy to its savings account holders
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
SBI chairman Pratip Chaudhuri on Tuesday said the bank will soon provide mediclaim policy to all its savings account holders. Chaudhuri said the mediclaim will be given to all savings account holders irrespective of the amount in their accounts. The details of the scheme are being worked out, said Chaudhuri, who had come to Lucknow to attend SBI General Managers Conference.
Talking to mediapersons Chaudhuri said SBI has decided to hold its GMs conference in Lucknow to reach out to the people of UP. On Wednesday, Chaudhuri will inaugurate the defence banking branch of SBI at Lucknow Cantonment and donate blood count machines to Purnanand Seva Sansthan.
Chaudhuri also said the Credit-Deposit Ratio in UP needs to be increased and SBI was working on that. He said that a lot of credit was coming to UP but through the SBI branches outside UP as most corporate houses take credit from Delhi or Kolkata branches of SBI.
- Live: Kejriwal does a U turn, urges people to come in largeÂ numbers
- Women competent enough, they need opportunities, saysÂ Rahul
- â€˜Modi has a majoritarian, authoritarian attitudeâ€¦ such a policy and style of govt would be a disaster for thisÂ countryâ€™
- â€˜Narmada water not reaching farmers for want of minor canalsâ€™ | The Indian Express