SC appoints new inquiry officer, suspension to continue
- Vote for Supriya Sule or lose water, âthreatensâ Ajit Pawar
- Watch video: Baba Ramdev caught on camera discussing money with BJP candidate
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- 5th phase of elections: Moderate to high turnout on biggest voting day
- Election Commission lifts ban on BJP leader Amit Shah after he promises to behave
Salunkhe claims that the allegations have been made against her because she had objected to an alleged examination malpractice case involving police officer K L Bishnoi, who is serving as Additional Director General of Police (Planning and Co-ordination).
Speaking to The Indian Express, Salunkhe said that she has moved an application before the apex court seeking that another judge be appointed as an inquiry officer. "Justice (Retd) Baam had earlier been appointed to inquire into allegations made by me, and has given a finding which is not in my favour. Hence, according to me, she cannot be appointed as an inquiry officer in this matter."
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer