SC appoints new inquiry officer, suspension to continue
- Detention of separatists shows how fragile is India-Pak peace process
- Pakistan refuses to host CPU meet, says will not invite J&K speaker
- Rajasthan civic polls: BJP loses face in Raje's bastion of Jhalawar, Dholpur
- Brutally assaulted in jail, claims Dec 16 gangrape convict
- CAG indictment of discoms in Delhi: Best news for AAP government
Salunkhe claims that the allegations have been made against her because she had objected to an alleged examination malpractice case involving police officer K L Bishnoi, who is serving as Additional Director General of Police (Planning and Co-ordination).