Scarlett Johansson afraid of Anthony Hopkins
- LIVE: ISI supports LeT, JeM and Hizbul, David Headley tells court
- J&K govt formation: Ram Madhav to hold talks with Mehbooba Mufti to break impasse
- Soldier, who survived Siachen avalanche, being flown to Delhi hospital
- DDCA row: Delhi HC dismisses Kirti Azad's plea seeking court-monitored probe
- Net bad assets of govt banks a third of their net worth
Actress Scarlett Johansson was terrified of her "Hitchcock" co-star Anthony Hopkins because of his work on "Silence of the Lambs".
The 28-year-old actress plays Janet Leigh to his Alfred Hitchcock in the forthcoming biopic and said that she is still scared of him because of his role as serial killer Hannibal Lecter in the 1991 thriller, reported Showbizspy.
"You have to be brave, get into into the shower and face Anthony Hopkins as Hitchcock jabbing you in the face with a 12-inch kitchen knife. As much as he is a pussycat, Anthony is terrifying. Maybe I watched 'Silence Of The Lambs' too much when I was a kid," she said.
Johansson also said that she loved playing Janet though playing a real person was challenging.