Scarlett Johansson afraid of Anthony Hopkins
- Rail Budget 2015: No hike in passenger fares, Prabhu promises modern rail network
- Rail Budget: Ally Shiv Sena not satisfied, but Mulayam says Prabhu has done a 'good job'
- Rail Budget futuristic and passenger centric: PM Modi
- PDP, BJP thrash out differences; all clear for Mufti-Modi meeting tomorrow
- Hummer horror: Senior policeman suspended for secretly meeting Kerala businessman
Actress Scarlett Johansson was terrified of her "Hitchcock" co-star Anthony Hopkins because of his work on "Silence of the Lambs".
The 28-year-old actress plays Janet Leigh to his Alfred Hitchcock in the forthcoming biopic and said that she is still scared of him because of his role as serial killer Hannibal Lecter in the 1991 thriller, reported Showbizspy.
"You have to be brave, get into into the shower and face Anthony Hopkins as Hitchcock jabbing you in the face with a 12-inch kitchen knife. As much as he is a pussycat, Anthony is terrifying. Maybe I watched 'Silence Of The Lambs' too much when I was a kid," she said.
Johansson also said that she loved playing Janet though playing a real person was challenging.
"I couldn't mimic her and I only did so much with the things that I picked up on. I guess it's your own interpretation of a person in some way because you want to do the person justice. I'm very excited about it. The cast is unbelievable, the script is so charming. I think it's going to be a great celebration of that era of filmmaking," she added.