Scarlett Johansson avoids internet
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Scarlett Johansson has stopped Googling herself as it is not a very positive experience.
The 28-year-old actress said she used to search herself online initially out of curiosity but now only does it occasionally, reported Contactmusic.
"You never find exactly what you're looking for, so I try to avoid it whenever possible. I don't spend a lot of time on the Internet," she said
"I have Googled myself before. The curiosity got the better of me... It wasn't like I started trolling the Internet and suddenly had all this self-esteem," she added.
Sometimes, Johansson checks out her red carpet pictures online.
"Mostly it's just to see what I wore to an event, if it photographed well or how the make-up looked or something like that. I never see that stuff otherwise... I think everyone wants to see what they look like."
- Kejriwal-Centre showdown likely as AAP set to table Janlokpal Bill despite Law Ministryâ€™sÂ view
- Arvind Kejriwal may resign today over Jan Lokpal Bill, Cong and BJP unite in opposition
- Arvind Kejriwal and Narendra Modi: Twitter profile | The Indian Express
- â€˜I asked my wife to stop joking when she said Rs 3.75Â croreâ€™