Scarlett Johansson avoids internet
- Rail Budget 2015: No hike in passenger fares, Prabhu promises modern rail network
- Rail Budget: Ally Shiv Sena not satisfied, but Mulayam says Prabhu has done a 'good job'
- Rail Budget futuristic and passenger centric: PM Modi
- PDP, BJP thrash out differences; all clear for Mufti-Modi meeting tomorrow
- Hummer horror: Senior policeman suspended for secretly meeting Kerala businessman
Scarlett Johansson has stopped Googling herself as it is not a very positive experience.
The 28-year-old actress said she used to search herself online initially out of curiosity but now only does it occasionally, reported Contactmusic.
"You never find exactly what you're looking for, so I try to avoid it whenever possible. I don't spend a lot of time on the Internet," she said
"I have Googled myself before. The curiosity got the better of me... It wasn't like I started trolling the Internet and suddenly had all this self-esteem," she added.
Sometimes, Johansson checks out her red carpet pictures online.
"Mostly it's just to see what I wore to an event, if it photographed well or how the make-up looked or something like that. I never see that stuff otherwise... I think everyone wants to see what they look like."