Scarlett Johansson avoids internet
- Defiant Giriraj stands by his remark, says Pakistan trying to stop Narendra Modi from becoming PM
- Modi attacks Gandhis again, wonders how Rahul can lead country when he can't handle Amethi
- Vote for BSP to keep fascist forces, dynasty rule at bay: Mayawati to Muslims
- Emissary row: Sanjay Saraf dismisses reports of carrying any message from BJP
- IPL 7 Live Score, RR vs KXIP: RR set stiff target for KXIP
Scarlett Johansson has stopped Googling herself as it is not a very positive experience.
The 28-year-old actress said she used to search herself online initially out of curiosity but now only does it occasionally, reported Contactmusic.
"You never find exactly what you're looking for, so I try to avoid it whenever possible. I don't spend a lot of time on the Internet," she said
"I have Googled myself before. The curiosity got the better of me... It wasn't like I started trolling the Internet and suddenly had all this self-esteem," she added.
Sometimes, Johansson checks out her red carpet pictures online.
"Mostly it's just to see what I wore to an event, if it photographed well or how the make-up looked or something like that. I never see that stuff otherwise... I think everyone wants to see what they look like."