Scarlett Johansson avoids internet
- LIVE: Yogendra Yadav, Prashant Bhushan expelled from AAP National Executive committee
- President Pranab Mukherjee goes to Vajpayee's home with Bharat Ratna
- Land bill will ‘break nation’s backbone’, Sonia tells Gadkari
- After 2010 scare, DGCA got cockpit policy to avert Germanwings-type incident
- Leave IITs alone, can’t talk to 36 applicants in a day and choose (directors): Kakodkar
Scarlett Johansson has stopped Googling herself as it is not a very positive experience.
The 28-year-old actress said she used to search herself online initially out of curiosity but now only does it occasionally, reported Contactmusic.
"You never find exactly what you're looking for, so I try to avoid it whenever possible. I don't spend a lot of time on the Internet," she said
"I have Googled myself before. The curiosity got the better of me... It wasn't like I started trolling the Internet and suddenly had all this self-esteem," she added.
Sometimes, Johansson checks out her red carpet pictures online.
"Mostly it's just to see what I wore to an event, if it photographed well or how the make-up looked or something like that. I never see that stuff otherwise... I think everyone wants to see what they look like."