Scarlett Johansson spotted kissing French boyfriend
- Winter session Day 1: Govt talks about misuse of word 'secularism', Sonia raises 'intolerance' debate
- Sheena murder: CBI seeks Interpol help, Peter Mukerjea's custody extended till Nov 30
- PPCC chief Bajwa and Jakhar made to resign as rejig in Punjab Congress imminent
- Constitution Day: The many reasons why the BJP decided to celebrate it
- India-Pakistan series to be played from December 15 in Sri Lanka: Rajiv Shukla
Hollywood actress was spotted kissing her new boyfriend, French journalist Romain Dauriac, as they were leaving their New York City hotel recently.
The 'Hitchcock' actress, 28, shared an intimate kiss with her Dauriac on Wednesday, wrapping her arms around his waist as he caressed her face outside their hotel.
They were both dressed in puffy, winter coats to brave the cold weather together, reported Us magazine.
The Big Apple lovebirds, who began dating one month ago, also attended Johansson's 'Hitchcock' premiere together in the city on Sunday, November 18.
The actress and her beau were also looking "love-dovey" during a dinner date at the Beatrice Inn the previous week.
- Why every patriot should be worried, and, yes, ashamed
- Douglass North emphasised institutions when markets were the focus
- ‘Bovine Divine’ controversy lurched between the horrific and the comic
- PM Modi’s achievements abroad appear to cut little ice back home
- Post 13/11 sloganeering at Antalya and Kuala Lumpur won’t be enough
- Can Parliament be insulated from the vagaries of the political climate?