Scarlett Johansson spotted kissing French boyfriend
- Union Cabinet approves scrapping railway budget and merging it with general budget
- Terrorists locked soldiers in cook house, store: Uri attack probe
- Uri attack probe: Army looks at possible insider help, scans route through village on LoC
- US lawmkers introduce Bill to designate Pakistan as state sponsor of terrorism
- Faulty supplies to troops: UN deducts Rs 338 crore from payment to India
Hollywood actress was spotted kissing her new boyfriend, French journalist Romain Dauriac, as they were leaving their New York City hotel recently.
The 'Hitchcock' actress, 28, shared an intimate kiss with her Dauriac on Wednesday, wrapping her arms around his waist as he caressed her face outside their hotel.
They were both dressed in puffy, winter coats to brave the cold weather together, reported Us magazine.
The Big Apple lovebirds, who began dating one month ago, also attended Johansson's 'Hitchcock' premiere together in the city on Sunday, November 18.
The actress and her beau were also looking "love-dovey" during a dinner date at the Beatrice Inn the previous week.
- March of the Maratha: Worryingly, agitation for quota has anti-Dalit colour
- A decade after ‘Prakash Singh’ judgement, police reform remains undone
- India must craft an appropriate military response to Pakistan
- India has not harnessed its economic success to secure better health for its citizens
- TV channels tossed violent suggestions as casually as a peanut in the mouth
- The Uri challenge: Repair structures to reduce vulnerability, provide deterrence