Scarlett Johansson worried about 'Psycho' shower
- Putin calls Turkey's downing of Russian jet 'stab in the back'
- Today, world looks towards India with great faith: PM in Singapore
- Aamir Khan at RNG awards: Here is the complete conversation
- Bomb attack on Tunisia presidential guard bus kills 11
- BJP MLA suspended from Delhi Assembly for abusing AAP legislator Alka Lamba
Actress Scarlett Johansson says she was worried after tackling Janet Leigh's iconic 'Psycho' shower scene while shooting the new movie based on 'Hitchcock'.
The actress said she was cautious about tackling the iconic shower scene in the horror film, reported Contactmusic.
"At first I didn't really think about it, but as the day of the shower scene came closer, I started to worry.I kept watching that scene from 'Psycho' over and over and I have to say that it was very hard to get in the part of an actress who plays the part of a real star," Johansson said.
The movie is directed by Sacha Gervasi and it depicts the marital issues between Alfred Hitchcock and his wife Alma while making the 1960 horror classic.
- Newspaper is supposed to expose corruption and injustice wherever it finds it
- For many Bangladeshis, they hint at closure for 1971
- The big question: Proper returns to farmers
- Delhi HC versus DDCA
- Frequent promulgation of ordinances has more to do with managerial ethos
- Indian peacekeeping abroad: Samantha Power shows some deft diplomacy