Scarlett Johansson worried about 'Psycho' shower
- Lok Sabha proceedings washed out as Opposition adamant on Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhra Raje's resignation
- BJP counters Congress with ‘sting CD’ on Uttarakhand CM’s aide
- Nitish Kumar to welcome PM Modi, attend programmes too if invited
- Speaker Sumitra Mahajan's warning of 'disciplinary action' irks opposition
- Lt Governor Najeeb Jung calls DCW chief's appointment illegal
Actress Scarlett Johansson says she was worried after tackling Janet Leigh's iconic 'Psycho' shower scene while shooting the new movie based on 'Hitchcock'.
The actress said she was cautious about tackling the iconic shower scene in the horror film, reported Contactmusic.
"At first I didn't really think about it, but as the day of the shower scene came closer, I started to worry.I kept watching that scene from 'Psycho' over and over and I have to say that it was very hard to get in the part of an actress who plays the part of a real star," Johansson said.
The movie is directed by Sacha Gervasi and it depicts the marital issues between Alfred Hitchcock and his wife Alma while making the 1960 horror classic.