Scarlett Johansson worried about 'Psycho' shower
- LIVE Netaji files: PM Modi declassifies 100 files on Subhash Chandra Bose
- Anti-national Rohith to Mother India son Rohith: Why the shift
- NIA arrests 13 Islamic State sympathisers in 'anti-terror' crackdown
- Rohith Vemula suicide: Police ready to move in, students set for face-off
- Live, Ind vs Aus, 5th ODI: Dhawan, Rohit get India off to flying start
Actress Scarlett Johansson says she was worried after tackling Janet Leigh's iconic 'Psycho' shower scene while shooting the new movie based on 'Hitchcock'.
The actress said she was cautious about tackling the iconic shower scene in the horror film, reported Contactmusic.
"At first I didn't really think about it, but as the day of the shower scene came closer, I started to worry.I kept watching that scene from 'Psycho' over and over and I have to say that it was very hard to get in the part of an actress who plays the part of a real star," Johansson said.
The movie is directed by Sacha Gervasi and it depicts the marital issues between Alfred Hitchcock and his wife Alma while making the 1960 horror classic.