Scarlett Johansson's new ring, just a piece of jewellery
- AAP-BJP clashes: FIR against Ashutosh, Shazia Ilmi for rioting
- Nine-phase Lok Sabha polls begin on April 7, counting on May 16
- Mumbai dailies laud Kamat, he denies he paid for the ânewsâ
- Congress bends, âopen to TRS allianceâ
- Mamata Banerjee releases candidates list for LS polls, lists out celebs and statistics
The Vicki, Cristina, Barcelona actress Scarlett Johansson, who was spotted with a ruby ring on her ring finger, has dismissed reports that she is engaged, saying it is just a piece of jewellery.
The 28-year-old was captured at LAX wearing a gold band which is featured with a ruby on her left ring finger. The Iron Man 2 actress, however, has confirmed via a
representative that the ring is not an engagement ring,
reported People magazine.
Johansson's representative said that the actress "is not engaged nor close to being engaged" to her journalist boyfriend Romain Duriac.
Johansson, who was previously married to Ryan Reynolds
before splitting in 2011, has dated her French boyfriend for a
while, but she does not want to get married yet.
"It's really not important to me. The only time I ever think about it is when people ask me, 'Would I get married again?'."
- New police chief says smooth polls his top priority for now
- Battleground ready, tough fight on cards in Pune
- Gadkari visits PU for cultural event, crowd gets out of control
- Govt vehicle hits two visually impaired students
- Ecclestone rules out Indian GP in 2015
- Captain Vidic abandons sinking ship at Manchester United, to sign for Inter Milan