Scarlett Johansson's new ring, just a piece of jewellery
- Maoists kill at least 7 poll officials, seven others in twin attack in Chhattisgarh
- World doesn't trust Modi, says Congress citing British newspaper
- FIR against SP leader Azam Khan over 'Kargil won by Muslim soldiers' remark
- His hands tied, PM surrendered to Sonia: ex-media adviserâs book
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Rahul Gandhi files nomination, says he didn't get personal with Narendra Modi
The Vicki, Cristina, Barcelona actress Scarlett Johansson, who was spotted with a ruby ring on her ring finger, has dismissed reports that she is engaged, saying it is just a piece of jewellery.
The 28-year-old was captured at LAX wearing a gold band which is featured with a ruby on her left ring finger. The Iron Man 2 actress, however, has confirmed via a
representative that the ring is not an engagement ring,
reported People magazine.
Johansson's representative said that the actress "is not engaged nor close to being engaged" to her journalist boyfriend Romain Duriac.
Johansson, who was previously married to Ryan Reynolds
before splitting in 2011, has dated her French boyfriend for a
while, but she does not want to get married yet.
"It's really not important to me. The only time I ever think about it is when people ask me, 'Would I get married again?'."
- Under attack over rape remark, SP chief Mulayam Yadav blames media
- JD(S) releases manifesto, vows to protect interests of state
- Ambareesh returns, says will sort ‘minor differences’
- Sagar Ghosh killing: Breather for DGP as HC stays single bench order
- Face of Gujarat riots is face of BJP: Mamata
- Cong seeks action against Advani on ‘wrong’ info in affidavit