Scarlett Johansson's onstage wardrobe malfunction
- Sena likens Kulkarni to Ajmal Kasab; Uddhav felicitates attackers
- India hits back, says don't need Pakistan lecture on pluralism
- CBI arrests Bank of Baroda AGM, forex ops chief
- China operationalises $1.5 bn dam on Brahmaputra in Tibet
- Salman Rushdie rubbishes criticism by 'Modi Toadies', says he is against 'thuggish violence'
Actress Scarlett Johansson was left red-faced during rehearsals for her new Broadway play when her costume accidentally unzipped onstage.
The "Avengers" star is starring in a revival of Tennessee Williams' 'Cat On A Hot Tin Roof' playing Maggie, the role made famous by Dame Elizabeth Taylor in the 1958 film version, reported Daily Star.
Johansson's co-star Debra Monk has revealed the actress came unstuck during a recent rehearsal when the zipper on her dress broke, and she was forced to make a speedy change in front of the rest of the cast.
However, Monk insists Johansson wasn't fazed by the incident and carried on saying her lines as she fixed her clothes.
"Scarlett's a wonderful actress. Here's what a professional she is. Last night, onstage, her stunningly made beautiful yellow dress zipper broke. Middle of her scene, she walks off and grabs another antique prop dress nobody wears.
"The zipper jammed halfway, and she couldn't close the rest, yet she did her lines. Never missed a beat. While onstage, I just walked over and quietly zipped her up. Tough gutsy gal," Monk said.