School derecognised after kid was forced to drink his urine
- Congress backs Priyanka Gandhi as she hits out at opposition for 'targeting Robert Vadra without proof'
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Cong gave birth to child but killed the mother, says Modi on Telangana
- Would prefer to go to Pakistan than stop criticising Narendra Modi: Omar Abdullah
- IPL spot fixing: Do you want to probe charges against Srinivasan? SC asks Justice Mudgal panel
- Hate speeches: Petty statements by those claiming to be BJP well wishers deviating poll campaign, says Modi
The East Godavari District Education Officer (DEO) Srinivasulu Reddy sent a preliminary report, after conducting a thorough inquiry, recommending district collector Neetu Kumari Prasad to derecognise Satyabhama English Medium School at Anaparthy, for allegedly forcing a student to drink urine on Wednesday.
School teacher Gouri was found to have allegedly forced a lower kindergarten (LKG) student to drink his urine, after he released it into a plastic bottle, since he had to
answer an emergency call of nature during his class hours.
The boy informed his parents, who lodged a complaint at the Anaparthy police station and registered a case.
The DEO also warned that similar action will taken against educational institutions, managements and teachers, who take such action to discipline students.
- Five months after gruesome ATM attack, accused still at large
- Ex-syndicate member of Bangalore University held in marks-for-cash scam
- Accused get bail as police fail to file chargesheet
- ‘Naxals collected info on trucks carrying explosives from Khadki to Ahmednagar’
- A tale of two villages: Ramayan and Mahabharat
- UP CM tears into Modi bastion on first visit to Gujarat, says Third Front ready