School derecognised after kid was forced to drink his urine
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
The East Godavari District Education Officer (DEO) Srinivasulu Reddy sent a preliminary report, after conducting a thorough inquiry, recommending district collector Neetu Kumari Prasad to derecognise Satyabhama English Medium School at Anaparthy, for allegedly forcing a student to drink urine on Wednesday.
School teacher Gouri was found to have allegedly forced a lower kindergarten (LKG) student to drink his urine, after he released it into a plastic bottle, since he had to
answer an emergency call of nature during his class hours.
The boy informed his parents, who lodged a complaint at the Anaparthy police station and registered a case.
The DEO also warned that similar action will taken against educational institutions, managements and teachers, who take such action to discipline students.