School derecognised after kid was forced to drink his urine
- Government issues notification for OROP implementation
- BJP marks strong electoral presence in Kerala civic polls
- Will ensure accountability of each and every penny: PM Modi on 80,000 cr J&K package
- #MarchforIndia rally: Nobody has the right to call our country intolerant, says Anupam Kher
- RSS destroying liberal, secular India: Rahul Gandhi
The East Godavari District Education Officer (DEO) Srinivasulu Reddy sent a preliminary report, after conducting a thorough inquiry, recommending district collector Neetu Kumari Prasad to derecognise Satyabhama English Medium School at Anaparthy, for allegedly forcing a student to drink urine on Wednesday.
School teacher Gouri was found to have allegedly forced a lower kindergarten (LKG) student to drink his urine, after he released it into a plastic bottle, since he had to
answer an emergency call of nature during his class hours.
The boy informed his parents, who lodged a complaint at the Anaparthy police station and registered a case.
- Across the aisle: Win or lose, Mr Modi will be on test in Bihar polls
- Reverse Swing: Narendra Modi's governance is a lost opportunity
- Fifth Column: Bihar’s future vs Bihar’s past
- Out of my mind: What India can learn from Margaret Thatcher on intolerance
- Inside Track: Strained relations
- Bihar polls: Reservations an effort to polarise India’s pluralistic society