School derecognised after kid was forced to drink his urine
- Sports court tears Narsingh Yadav defence, NADA’s credibility
- Ramya on sedition case: Will not apologise for my Pakistan remark, said nothing wrong
- I can't fight against the government or AFI, but I know the truth: OP Jaisha
- From Rajasthan to Bihar: Tracking floods in north India
- Kashmir unrest: Curfew lifted from parts of Srinagar
The East Godavari District Education Officer (DEO) Srinivasulu Reddy sent a preliminary report, after conducting a thorough inquiry, recommending district collector Neetu Kumari Prasad to derecognise Satyabhama English Medium School at Anaparthy, for allegedly forcing a student to drink urine on Wednesday.
School teacher Gouri was found to have allegedly forced a lower kindergarten (LKG) student to drink his urine, after he released it into a plastic bottle, since he had to
answer an emergency call of nature during his class hours.
The boy informed his parents, who lodged a complaint at the Anaparthy police station and registered a case.
- Cow protection, paradoxically, poses a threat to the BJP’s project of Hindu unity
- The government needs to distinguish between crooked NGOs and genuine ones
- India’s quest for Olympic medals is hampered by history and geography
- The Modi government is meeting its development targets before time
- Raja Mandala: The Great Wall of China
- Farm incomes may not revive despite good monsoon