School notes: Ryan International hosts Iceplex Ad Film Awards
- Rahul ordinance shortcut cut loses way
- JD(U) rules out tie-up, Lalu starts own campaign, clock ticks down for Congress
- Kejriwalâs first UP rally lays ground for Modi vs him
- Vigilance complaints pile up as Delhi Police doesnât know password
- PM heads for Myanmar today in his last likely official trip abroad
The 4th Ryan's Iceplex Ad Film Award (IAFA) was organized by Ryan International Group on 26th November 2012 at St. Andrews Auditorium, Bandra. It was an evening of prayer, dance, drama and excitement as young ad film makers in the age group of 11-21 received their awards at the hands of the some very eminent personalities. Over 23,000 entries were received in various categories for this year's IAFA. Ryan Group has set a perfect platform for children to explore their talents and realize their innovative aspirations.
To award these youngsters were MD, Ryan Group, Mrs. Grace Pinto, Brand Ambassador of IAFA, comedian extraordinaire Mr. Johny Lever, Jury members Mr. Neeraj Shridhar- Singer & Song Writer, Mr. Markand Adhikari, MD Shri Adhikari Brothers, Mr. Ramesh Menon, CEO, Airtel-Maharashtra & Goa, Mr. Zulkifli Mohamed - Tourism Malaysia, Mumbai; and Mr. Kiran Shantaram - Film Producer & Director among prominent luminaries like Shaina NC, Dr. Mukesh Batra, Parikshit Sahni, Dheeraj Kumar, Anjan Srivastav, Tabassum and Jeetendra along with a host of personalities from the world of cinema and television. This year, the most prestigious Dr. V Shantaram Award was presented for the best ad film Mst. Rajat Tuli, Ryan International School, Noida. Presenting the award were Shri Kiran Shantaram, Madam Pinto and famous actor who started his career with Dr. V Shantaram, Jeetendra.
Child artists like Bhavya Gandhi, Saloni Daini, Khushi Dubey, Afsha Musani, Anmol, Amol & Rahul Pendkalkar were some of the Celebrity Children who set the stage on fire, anchoring various segments of 4th IAFA grand event.
This year, three new awards were announced during the programme. The 5th IAFA will include 'Shri Balraj Sahani Award for best Environment Ad', 'Dr. Batra Award for the best ad in Health & Beauty Category' and 'Parth Overseas Award for the best ad in Health & Beauty Category'.
- War in Congress: Old soldiers fight Rahul brigade | The Indian Express
- Aam Aadmi Party Lok Sabha 2014 Candidates – Full list
- ‘Allegations against Somnath Bharti prime facie correct, police justified in refusing Khirki Extension raid’
- Clash of the stalwarts: Uttar Pradesh set for Modi, Kejriwal rallies today