- PM Modi's 'strategic restraint' choice: A virtue or a necessity?
- PM to people of Pak: Let’s go to war against unemployment, poverty... let’s see who wins
- Uri attack: Odia BSF jawan succumbs to injuries, death toll rises to 19
- Rain havoc in Telangana: Death toll rises to 8 in Medak
- Kashmir: Curfew imposed in Kishtwar following arrest of 3 charged with sedition
The Annual Report presentation was followed by Shrishti Nirupam, an amalgamation of various cultural performances and dances presented by students. The first part of Shrishti Nirupam revolved around the theme of Unity in Diversity where students from Classes I to III enthralled the visitors through their performances which was based on various seasons and the festivals celebrated during these times.
To felicitate the achievers in inter-school events, Guest of Honour Doraiswamy gave the trophies to the winners. The second part of Shrishti Nirupam revolved around the concept of Panchabhutas and the dances performance for this was presented by students of Classes IV to VIII.
- Across the aisle: In search of a Pakistan policy
- Fifth column: War, not terrorism
- Out of my mind: The Chinese way
- Inside track: Keeping him away
- In both India and Pakistan, war and peace are used to make political gains
- PM Modi’s strategy of escalation vis a vis Pak seems like a gamble, but not without calculation.