- The gongs of Behmai: 35 years on, will justice be served?
- Mann Ki Baat: Start-up India to crop insurance, here's all that Modi said
- J-K crisis: Mehbooba to chair PDP meet, discuss govt formation
- MCD strike: Kejriwal supports demands of protesting employees
- Fifth Column: Hope PM Modi has realised that India is not Gujarat
The Annual Report presentation was followed by Shrishti Nirupam, an amalgamation of various cultural performances and dances presented by students. The first part of Shrishti Nirupam revolved around the theme of Unity in Diversity where students from Classes I to III enthralled the visitors through their performances which was based on various seasons and the festivals celebrated during these times.
To felicitate the achievers in inter-school events, Guest of Honour Doraiswamy gave the trophies to the winners. The second part of Shrishti Nirupam revolved around the concept of Panchabhutas and the dances performance for this was presented by students of Classes IV to VIII.
- The problem in Arunachal is as much about politics as about institutional norms
- The public university is becoming insecure, narrow-minded and conservative
- Building on the Jan Dhan framework, India should move from price to income support
- Haryana panchayat poll outcome does not reflect the state’s social composition
- India’s education system is terribly out of step with the times
- China is not India’s sibling, nor is China India’s nemesis