- In Delhi, Hardik Patel says he will take movement across country
- Bihar: BJP hits back, says it was not a Swabhiman rally but Apman rally
- Hindu women should never marry outside community: Sadhvi Niranjan Jyoti
- Ready to amend Land Acquisition Act, ordinance will lapse tomorrow: PM
- Sheena murder case: Suitcase seized, accused taken to Raigad forest to 'recreate' crime scene
The mela concluded with a vote of thanks by Lata Vaidyanathan, Principal of Modern School, Barakhamba Road.
Plant a butterfly art competition at Apeejay School, Pitampura
Apeejay School in Pitampura organised an art competition based on the theme 'Nomads of India', focusing on the butterflies found in Delhi under the project 'Plant a Butterfly'.
This unique project aims to elevate the campaign in raising awareness about conservation and protection of butterflies.
Under the guidance of Edith Flores Wolff of Germany, it aims to send the message across that butterflies and plants need each other.
A splash of colours filled the empty space and a panoramic view was brought alive by the young painters depicting the diversity of nature expressed through colourful butterflies of Delhi painted by them.
This inter-house competition not only gave a chance to each child to express himself or herself through colours, but also helped them in becoming sensitive to the need to conserve butterflies.