School students express their gratitude through ‘thank-you’ cards
- Hang me if I have committed crime, no apology: Modi
- Fifth phase of Lok Sabha elections in 121 seats on Thursday
- April 16 campaign roundup: Narendra Modi in firing line of Gandhis
- N Srinivasan faces serious charges, canât return until probe: Supreme Court
- Kolkata Knight Riders seal opener in comprehensive fashion
The members of Eco Club of Stepping Stones Senior Secondary School organised a 'Thanks Giving Day' to express gratitude towards people working in different fields.
Forty members of the Eco Club, along with their teacher, visited different places, like the Sector 44 Government Dispensary, Sector 17 Fire Station, the State Legal Authority Services in Sector 9 and the Sector 25 colony.
The students expressed their gratitude to doctors, nurses, fire department personnel, lawyers/ law officers and sweepers by distributing 'thank you cards' to them and gifts like mugs and glasses, slippers and sweets, making them feel useful and very special. The principal, Anu Kumar, motivated the students to further take up such campaigns in the future.
Meanwhile students of Kundan International School, Sector 46 met the postal staff at the post office in Sector 17. Narinder Kumar, Senior Post Master informed the tiny-tot visitors of Class I & II, about how they sort out postcards, letters, parcels and send them to their final destinations by various modes.
- Teacher at school in Rohini accused of molesting eight-year-old girl: Police
- In Sushma seat, BJP tweaks Modi slogan
- In Rampur, Azam Khan charm wanes
- In Sambhal, what matters more than Modi is a railway link
- Cong, BJP don’t favour polls, to wait for LS results
- Purandeswari to contest from Rajampet on a BJP ticket