School students express their gratitude through ‘thank-you’ cards
- Vote for Supriya Sule or lose water, âthreatensâ Ajit Pawar
- Watch video: Baba Ramdev caught on camera discussing money with BJP candidate
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- 5th phase of elections: Moderate to high turnout on biggest voting day
- Election Commission lifts ban on BJP leader Amit Shah after he promises to behave
The members of Eco Club of Stepping Stones Senior Secondary School organised a 'Thanks Giving Day' to express gratitude towards people working in different fields.
Forty members of the Eco Club, along with their teacher, visited different places, like the Sector 44 Government Dispensary, Sector 17 Fire Station, the State Legal Authority Services in Sector 9 and the Sector 25 colony.
The students expressed their gratitude to doctors, nurses, fire department personnel, lawyers/ law officers and sweepers by distributing 'thank you cards' to them and gifts like mugs and glasses, slippers and sweets, making them feel useful and very special. The principal, Anu Kumar, motivated the students to further take up such campaigns in the future.
Meanwhile students of Kundan International School, Sector 46 met the postal staff at the post office in Sector 17. Narinder Kumar, Senior Post Master informed the tiny-tot visitors of Class I & II, about how they sort out postcards, letters, parcels and send them to their final destinations by various modes.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer