Science express to chug into Delhi Cantt station on Sunday
- Sabir Ali steps up attack on Naqvi, says the BJP leader should prove allegations or apologise
- Five pending cases against Congress' Imran Masood
- BJP for action against illegal migrants from Bangladesh: Rajnath Singh
- Black box detector to join missing Malaysian jetliner search
- India vs Australia Live Cricket Score: India lose three in a hurry
The Science Express-Biodiversity Special (SEBS) train will reach Delhi Cantonment railway station on Sunday. The innovative science express, which showcases fact about biodiversity and climate, will be at Delhi Cantt station till Wednesday.
The mobile science exhibition is mounted on a specially designed 16-coach air-conditioned train, which travels across the country.
"The Science Express-Biodiversity Special train is now making its way through North India. The aim is to create awareness on the biodiversity of India, climate change, and the need for water and energy conservation. The train is huge crowdpuller and is a hit among students," Neeraj Sharma, spokesperson Northern Railway, said.
The train, at present, is in its Phase V and will be on tracks from June 5 to January 13 next year. In the current phase, the SEBS is scheduled to travel to 57 locations across India. The train will also present exhibitions on legacy of the Science Express as well as the extremely popular VASCSC Joy of Science hands-on lab. There will also be a teachers' training facility. The mobile exhibition will be open to all from 10 am to 5 pm.
After the halt at Delhi Cantonment, the train will travel to Durgapura Jaipur, Bhagat Ki Kothi (Jodhpur), Barmer and Ahmedabad.
- Fight from Varanasi if you want to stop Modi: RUC to Mulayam
- EC disqualfies 48 contesting candidates including ex-MP in J&K
- BJP gives TDP 24-hours to seal Andhra Pradesh alliance
- DGCA to keep an eye on air charter firms flying politicians
- BJP propagating 'politics of hatred': Sonia Gandhi
- Down in jungleland: Spring Sonata