Scindia to meet financial institutions today
- A person killing people with Quran in his hand is not Muslim, but a terrorist: Aamir Khan at #RNGAwards
- Dubai shuts down part of metro's green line over large fire
- Oceans, cyberworld should not become new theatres of contests: PM Modi
- Financial transactions motive behind Sheena's murder, CBI tells court
- J&K: Army jawan, three terrorists killed in separate encounters
The government will meet financial institutions on Friday to discuss issues impacting the growth of power sector.
"I will hear them (financial institutions) out in terms of what their issues are (to) increase their exposure to the sector," power minister Jyotiraditya Scindia told reporters here.
"Backing and input of the financial institutions is very important, it is an open forum," he said.
- Open channels of communication are vital for democracy and governance
- Slogans should be backed with appropriate strategies, else they remain showbiz
- Ideas seem to be the BJP’s enemy, whether from within or from without
- No country is ready to send boots on the ground, thus ensuring the survival of the IS
- Bad monsoon memories
- Across the aisle: A flat growth rate indicates India's economy is in poor shape