Scindia to meet financial institutions today
- Highest earners in 75% rural households earned below Rs 5K: SECC
- Ex-RAW chief's revelation: Congress seeks PM's apology for Gujarat riots
- Hema Malini's car accident: Victim's family upset with BJP MP
- Kandahar operation: BJP dismisses ex-RAW chief's claims of 'goof-up'
- Gujarat HC dismisses petition against PM Narendra Modi for filing defective affidavit
The government will meet financial institutions on Friday to discuss issues impacting the growth of power sector.
"I will hear them (financial institutions) out in terms of what their issues are (to) increase their exposure to the sector," power minister Jyotiraditya Scindia told reporters here.
"Backing and input of the financial institutions is very important, it is an open forum," he said.
Scindia also said that the government will take their inputs and work on their recommendations.