Scindia to meet financial institutions today
- My government will not be vindictive: Narendra Modi on Robert Vadra
- Serious allegations against N Srinivasan in IPL spot-fixing probe report, keep him away from BCCI: Supreme Court
- Rahul Gandhi tells Narendra Modi: 'Ullu' banana band karo
- Karnataka: At least six burnt to death, 12 injured as bus catches fire
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score: Malinga draws first blood for MI, castles Gambhir
The government will meet financial institutions on Friday to discuss issues impacting the growth of power sector.
"I will hear them (financial institutions) out in terms of what their issues are (to) increase their exposure to the sector," power minister Jyotiraditya Scindia told reporters here.
"Backing and input of the financial institutions is very important, it is an open forum," he said.
Scindia also said that the government will take their inputs and work on their recommendations.