Sean Paul sued by ex-girlfriend
- India's naval might on full display off Visakhapatnam coast
- Kerala solar scam: Had freedom to enter Chandy’s house anytime, says Saritha Nair
- Australian national suspected to be IS supporter deported from Delhi airport
- At least 39 dead as Gujarat state transport bus plunges into river
- Cops have a case for new juvenile law: boy who ‘killed 2’
R&B star Sean Paul has been hit with an USD 80 million lawsuit from a former lover.
Susanne Persson filed papers at Manhattan Supreme Court in New York late last month, alleging the 'Gimme The Light' hitmaker had her illegally deported from Jamaica and drove her to attempt suicide, reported New York Post.
In the documents, she claims, "I had tried to kill myself, losing more than one litre of blood from a cut on my wrist. I had shown the pictures of the cuts to Sean over the Internet. I feel he should see what he had caused."
Persson made the alleged attempt on her life in June, 2010, a day before she was deported back to her native Sweden by officials.
She claims Paul "bribed Jamaican police" to kick her out of the country - an allegation the star's representative denies.
Attorney Tom Taveres-Finson said, "He would not have the power to do that."