Season for Love
- Karmakar country: Many Dipas of Tripura taking their own leap of faith
- For India in NSG, China to send main negotiator
- No Railway Budget from next financial year, Arun Jaitley accepts Suresh Prabhu's proposal
- J&K: 15 injured in Poonch blast, pilgrims said to be target
- Tavleen Singh writes: Kashmir’s violent ‘children’
What started as a tribute to Yash Chopra may have ended as a party that not only brought the biggest stars of Bollywood under one roof, but also got some of them to leave behind old animosities. The Jab Tak Hai Jaan premiere in Mumbai on Monday evening was attended by nearly every member of the industry, including the entire Bachchan family, Aamir Khan with wife Kiran Rao, Dilip Kumar with Saira Banu, Hrithik Roshan with wife Suzanne and parents Pinky and Rakesh Roshan, Madhuri Dixit-Nene with husband Sriram Nene, Anil Kapoor and daughter Sonam Kapoor, Boney Kapoor with Sridevi, Ashutosh Gowariker and Farah Khan. Even Salman Khan, who had been supporting his good friend Ajay Devgn, made a late entry.
However, the highlight, it is rumoured, was the patch up of the three mighty Khans. It is being said that Shah Rukh Khan, the lead actor in the film, was receiving guests alongside Yash Raj Films' scion Aditya Chopra and his rumoured partner Rani Mukerji, and leading ladies Katrina Kaif and Anushka Sharma. He met both Aamir and Salman cordially.
Later, the three are supposed to have danced with Amitabh Bachchan, who tweeted the following day, "Danced my shoes off with all the youngsters... an amazing evening... spending time with Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh, Katrina and Anushka." Whether the trio put up a facade is something only time can tell.
- To his successor, and to the PM and the government, Dr Rajan has left valuable messages
- Instead of laptops and books in their hands these children had stones and grenades
- Gau raksha is seen not just as a desire but a duty by PM Modi's core support
- PM Modi has put the onus for whatever happens in Gujarat on Amit Shah
- Prachanda must address Madhesi aspirations and bring relations with India on even keel
- Inflation has dropped by a large magnitude, during Raghuram Rajan’s tenure as RBI gov