Season for Love
- Mulayam asks teaching assistants to vote SP, EC sees a 'violation'
- BJP relents to Chandrababu Naidu's demands, alliance likely to continue
- Azam Khan threatens to move Supreme Court, slams EC's relief to Amit Shah
- PMO defends Manmohan Singh, says GDP has grown three times during UPA rule
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, RR vs SRH: RR struggle in modest chase against SRH
What started as a tribute to Yash Chopra may have ended as a party that not only brought the biggest stars of Bollywood under one roof, but also got some of them to leave behind old animosities. The Jab Tak Hai Jaan premiere in Mumbai on Monday evening was attended by nearly every member of the industry, including the entire Bachchan family, Aamir Khan with wife Kiran Rao, Dilip Kumar with Saira Banu, Hrithik Roshan with wife Suzanne and parents Pinky and Rakesh Roshan, Madhuri Dixit-Nene with husband Sriram Nene, Anil Kapoor and daughter Sonam Kapoor, Boney Kapoor with Sridevi, Ashutosh Gowariker and Farah Khan. Even Salman Khan, who had been supporting his good friend Ajay Devgn, made a late entry.
However, the highlight, it is rumoured, was the patch up of the three mighty Khans. It is being said that Shah Rukh Khan, the lead actor in the film, was receiving guests alongside Yash Raj Films' scion Aditya Chopra and his rumoured partner Rani Mukerji, and leading ladies Katrina Kaif and Anushka Sharma. He met both Aamir and Salman cordially.
Later, the three are supposed to have danced with Amitabh Bachchan, who tweeted the following day, "Danced my shoes off with all the youngsters... an amazing evening... spending time with Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh, Katrina and Anushka." Whether the trio put up a facade is something only time can tell.
The event itself was as grand as planned, with white and red — the two colours of the YRF logo — as the theme. Most leading ladies as well as men who have worked with the banner marked their attendance including Rekha, Juhi Chawla, Ranveer Singh, Arjun Kapoor and Parineeti Chopra. While Ajay Devgn and Kajol were missing, Son of Sardaar's leading lady Sonakshi Sinha's mother Poonam attended on behalf of the family.
- L-G green light for proposal to make helmets mandatory for women
- Ready for elections: Parties
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post