Sebastian Vettel's ready to hammer rivals post leisurely R&R stint
- Indonesian military plane crash death toll rises to 74
- Eurogroup turned down Greek bailout extension, says Finnish FinMin Alexander Stubb
- Disappointment creeping in over Modi govt's reform pace: Moody's
- Dholpur Palace: Congress' fresh document says it's a govt property
- Greece will not pay IMF debt on Tuesday: Finance minister
Formula One racing driver, Sebastian Vettel is ready to hammer his rivals yet again after spending the winter relaxing at home. The triple world champion, who re-emerged in public on Sunday to launch Red Bull''s new RB9 car, said he had been fortunate to stay at home, especially after a tough end to last season, which drained his energy, reports the Daily Star. The 25-year-old German will start the new season as big favourite to make it four championships in a row. Vettel, who has 26 race victories, 36 pole positions and three world titles to his name, said it will be a tough year again with a lot of races. He said that soon as he has the helmet on, he simply wants to perform and give his best.