Sebastian Vettel's ready to hammer rivals post leisurely R&R stint
- Rafale fighter jet deal: What does it mean for India?
- Murder convict, posing as visitor, escapes from Bangalore central prison
- Twice he promised, twice Haryana CM ML Khattar stood up Navy officer kin
- Express Impact: From today, stop construction that’s polluting air, says NGT
- Voting begins for Maharashtra Assembly byelections
Formula One racing driver, Sebastian Vettel is ready to hammer his rivals yet again after spending the winter relaxing at home. The triple world champion, who re-emerged in public on Sunday to launch Red Bull''s new RB9 car, said he had been fortunate to stay at home, especially after a tough end to last season, which drained his energy, reports the Daily Star. The 25-year-old German will start the new season as big favourite to make it four championships in a row. Vettel, who has 26 race victories, 36 pole positions and three world titles to his name, said it will be a tough year again with a lot of races. He said that soon as he has the helmet on, he simply wants to perform and give his best.