Sebi imposes Rs 10 lakh fine on entities in Sanjay Dangi case
PTI : Mumbai, Tue Feb 05 2013, 21:55 hrs
- Farmer hangs himself from tree as AAP workers, police watch as mute spectators
- India needs a law to protect Internet: Rahul on Net Neutrality
- Late night storm claims 32, injures over 80 in Bihar
- A father-daughter angle in latest IPL conflict of interest
- Pak Army announces special force for protecting Chinese citizens
The Sebi order had followed an income tax department probe. The regulator's probe had revealed a well-planned strategy to manipulate the share price of the company before the issuance of the Foreign Currency Convertible Bond (FCCBs).