Sahara Group order could freeze real estate projects across India
- Serious allegations against N Srinivasan in IPL spot-fixing probe report, keep him away from BCCI: Supreme Court
- GMR pilots skip medical tests before flying Rahul Gandhi, to be grounded
- Supreme Court recognises third gender, glimmer of hope for gays
- Karnataka: At least six burnt to death, 12 injured as bus catches fire
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Sonia to address rally in Telangana; Smriti Irani to file nomination shortly
The apex court in August last year had asked Sahara group firms to refund the money with 15 per cent interest and had asked Sebi to facilitate the refund. However, the group in December 2012 was allowed to pay the money in three instalments, including an immediate payment of Rs 5,120 crore.