Sahara Group order could freeze real estate projects across India
- Ditched by Anna, Mamata rallies â around herself
- AAPâs existence a miracle of Bhagwan, Allah: Kejriwal at Mumbai road show
- CBI chief for closing Lalu cases, director of prosecution doesnât agree
- Maoist attack: gaps between official version, facts on ground
- Trouble for Khobragade as govt finds daughters have US, Indian passports
The apex court in August last year had asked Sahara group firms to refund the money with 15 per cent interest and had asked Sebi to facilitate the refund. However, the group in December 2012 was allowed to pay the money in three instalments, including an immediate payment of Rs 5,120 crore.