Sebi to auction bonds worth $11.3 bn for FIIs this mth
- Rail Budget 2015: No hike in passenger fares, Prabhu promises modern rail network
- Rail Budget: Ally Shiv Sena not satisfied, but Mulayam says Prabhu has done a 'good job'
- Rail Budget futuristic and passenger centric: PM Modi
- PDP, BJP thrash out differences; all clear for Mufti-Modi meeting tomorrow
- Hummer horror: Senior policeman suspended for secretly meeting Kerala businessman
Indian markets witnessed robust interest from FIIs last year and the momentum has continued so far. FIIs have pumped in USD 785 million (Rs 4,196 crore) this year, after putting in USD 6.64 billion (Rs 34,988 crore) in the debt securities during 2012.
That was the highest annual net investment by FIIs in debt securities since 2010, when they had infused Rs 46,408 crore.