Second pregnancy was hard: Kate Hudson
- Pakistan court declares 26/11 accused Zaki-ur-Rehman Lakhvi's detention void
- Chairs broken, MLAs faint in Kerala Assembly as Finance Minister KM Mani presents budget
- ‘Love jihad’ gets a Bengal reply: Bahu lao, Beti bachao, ‘purify’ Muslim brides
- Kolkata Park Street rape victim dies
- LIVE: PM Modi arrives in Sri Lanka; assures visa on arrival for Lankan nationals
"Almost Famous" star Kate Hudson says she had a difficult second pregnancy.
The 33-year-old actress, who gave birth to her second son Bingham Hawn Bellamy with fiance Matthew Bellamy, said that she suffered major trauma from weight gain to breakouts and even hair fall after her delivery, reported Showbiz spy.
"When I had Ryder (first son), I was 24 and didn't really experience any changes to my hair or skin. But with my second child, I got acne, all my hair fell out after he was born, and I definitely had to work out to drop the weight. No pregnancy is easy to bounce back from.
"I was always cast as the ingenue, but now that I have some creases around my eyes, I'm getting more adult roles!," she said.