Second pregnancy was hard: Kate Hudson
- FIR against Giriraj Singh for Modi-Pak remark, BJP pulls him up
- Modi attacks Gandhis again, wonders how Rahul can lead country when he can't handle Amethi
- Malaysian Airlines flight to Bangalore makes air turnback, lands safely
- Vote for BSP to keep fascist forces, dynasty rule at bay: Mayawati to Muslims
- IPL 7 Live Score, RR vs KXIP: Miller blitzkrieg enables KXIP to pull off second succesful run-chase
"Almost Famous" star Kate Hudson says she had a difficult second pregnancy.
The 33-year-old actress, who gave birth to her second son Bingham Hawn Bellamy with fiance Matthew Bellamy, said that she suffered major trauma from weight gain to breakouts and even hair fall after her delivery, reported Showbiz spy.
"When I had Ryder (first son), I was 24 and didn't really experience any changes to my hair or skin. But with my second child, I got acne, all my hair fell out after he was born, and I definitely had to work out to drop the weight. No pregnancy is easy to bounce back from.
"I was always cast as the ingenue, but now that I have some creases around my eyes, I'm getting more adult roles!," she said.