Second pregnancy was hard: Kate Hudson
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
"Almost Famous" star Kate Hudson says she had a difficult second pregnancy.
The 33-year-old actress, who gave birth to her second son Bingham Hawn Bellamy with fiance Matthew Bellamy, said that she suffered major trauma from weight gain to breakouts and even hair fall after her delivery, reported Showbiz spy.
"When I had Ryder (first son), I was 24 and didn't really experience any changes to my hair or skin. But with my second child, I got acne, all my hair fell out after he was born, and I definitely had to work out to drop the weight. No pregnancy is easy to bounce back from.
"I was always cast as the ingenue, but now that I have some creases around my eyes, I'm getting more adult roles!," she said.