Second pregnancy was hard: Kate Hudson
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
"Almost Famous" star Kate Hudson says she had a difficult second pregnancy.
The 33-year-old actress, who gave birth to her second son Bingham Hawn Bellamy with fiance Matthew Bellamy, said that she suffered major trauma from weight gain to breakouts and even hair fall after her delivery, reported Showbiz spy.
"When I had Ryder (first son), I was 24 and didn't really experience any changes to my hair or skin. But with my second child, I got acne, all my hair fell out after he was born, and I definitely had to work out to drop the weight. No pregnancy is easy to bounce back from.
"I was always cast as the ingenue, but now that I have some creases around my eyes, I'm getting more adult roles!," she said.